Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Hi everyone im new to the club,

Picked up my ZS on the 2nd March and what i car, so much more power compared to my old fiesta which was a 1.25 zetec mk7.

Anyone gone from a Focus ST to a 125hp Fiesta Ecoboost ?

• Like 1

Wildy, that Candy blue looks good

Willy, Midnight Skies a nice colour, looks better with the dress up kit

Two good looking Fiesta's :driving:

Hey

Thanks. It really looks different in different lights. Guess that's purlesant paint... On the pictures it looks a lot lighter than it is.

What can I say... Done 200miles avg 35.1 mpg, but it is still creeping up. My guess is I should get 45mpg the way I drive. Well I hope to. But anything over 34 is great to me.

It drives amazingly. Sticks to the road like velcro and handles beautifully. So much fun to drive. And all my added extras just make it so much more fun.

Terms of power, very little difference between the 1L 125ps and my old 1.6!! (never actually test drove any of the new engines before purchase) again best impulse buy ever!! :) and so happy I changed to the candy blue and not the midnight sky. No offence, but the grey just isn't my colour!!!

Anyways here's to all the other fiesta zetec s ecoboost people out there... As the turbo goes psssstttsshhhhh! ;)

None taken mate. I wanted Blazer Blue but not available on the Titanium :(

I used to have a vision blue focus as well as performance blue but couldn't decide if I wanted the blues that were on offer so grey was second on my list :)

Funny that. I wanted blazer blue but only available on the style!

Ha ha I bet a lot of people wanted blazer Blue on the ZS ;)

I'm getting too old for a bright coloured car now :)

Anyways here's to all the other fiesta zetec s ecoboost people out there... As the turbo goes psssstttsshhhhh! ;)

Don't forget us titanium - Zetec S wannabes ;)

Lol your right... I mean here's to all the other ecoboost owners!

Old S1600 before it left...

20130323 115954 1

...and new ZS after it arrived (No alloy pedals though. Spoke to dealer and they said they'll get someone round to fit them for me)

20130323 135353 1

Hi everyone,

Ordered my Race Red Fiesta Zetec S 1.0T 125 on Sunday 24/3/2013 and picking it up this Friday! Cant wait, it has to be an improvement on my 0-60 in 14 seconds Civic!

Pictures definitely to follow on Friday.

Upgraded to 17" wheels

Full leather (I find fabric is a pain to hoover/ clean)

Privacy glass (not sure if this is standard or option)

Protection Pack

Comes with ford sync (standard at the moment I think)

Full tank of fuel

Paint and Fabric protection

Red Vs White was a difficult decision, I hope I made the right choice :D

Jon

For some reason all my pics disappeared and stopped giving permissions here they are again just in case anybody cares…

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

5.png

6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png

Looking good Greg and glad there back, we missed them :)

I should have some Midnight Sky shots for you all tomorrow afternoon.

Hi guys!

I`m from Poland and i`m also getting my new Fiesta Sport (Zetec S in UK) in Copper Pulse color. Can`t wait to get it. My build date is 15th of april and odered it on 26 of february. Dealer told me today that I should pick it up in first week of may.

I love this forum and especially this topic - great photos guys! If I get it, should I post some photos? I havent`t seen photos of zetec s in copper pulse color - so maybe...someone is interested?

Also, if someone have a video of acceleration of 1.0 125 eccoboost engine in fiesta - i`m more than interested... :-) maybe someone that own one can post..? :-)

Best regards !

Definitely post photos ;) welcome to the forum!

Anyone know what bulbs fit the daylight running lights on these? Not keen on the yellow bulbs, dipped beams are fairly bright though !

Just picked my ZS yesterday and have not been out it ;p ,couldn't believe how much it boosts for a wee engine !! , does anyone know where I could pick up a set of wind deflectors from cause I can't find the ones for the new model?

John :)

WeeJohn the Mk7 wind deflectors fit the new model, same doors.

Fitted my Climair one's from Ford which I got with my Mk7

Easy fitted as they go into the window channel's

WeeJohn the Mk7 wind deflectors fit the new model, same doors.

Fitted my Climair one's from Ford which I got with my Mk7

Easy fitted as they go into the window channel's

Thanks much appreciated :)

John :)

I pick up my race red zs in the morning. Ordered Sunday and chose the one in the showroom :-D

First job is apply c5 to the alloys and collonite 845 to the paint, just saw on pistonheads that superchips have done a chipf for the 1.0 125 focus ecoboost which delivers 145bhp and 167lb ft of torque an increase of 20bhp and 20lb ft of torque, I just wondered if it would work on the fiesta?

Is it the same engine?

I pick up my race red zs in the morning. Ordered Sunday and chose the one in the showroom :-D

First job is apply c5 to the alloys and collonite 845 to the paint, just saw on pistonheads that superchips have done a chipf for the 1.0 125 focus ecoboost which delivers 145bhp and 167lb ft of torque an increase of 20bhp and 20lb ft of torque, I just wondered if it would work on the fiesta?

Is it the same engine?

I messaged superchips about the ecoboost fiesta last month and they got back to me saying they are working on the fiesta ecoboost 100ps 125ps version so we should get that soon, also racechip said that they were also working on something for the fiesta..

I messaged superchips about the ecoboost fiesta last month and they got back to me saying they are working on the fiesta ecoboost 100ps 125ps version so we should get that soon, also racechip said that they were also working on something for the fiesta..

Excellent news, would have thought that mountune would have been first out the blocks, I think 145bhp from a 1.0 ecoboost is phenomenal, can't wait to see when this comes out, and I've not even driven the 125bhp version yet :-D

Yeh it's the same engine, I emailed super chips and they said the fiesta version will be available soon

post-41938-0-06953400-1364803825_thumb.jpost-41938-0-87621100-1364803632_thumb.jpost-41938-0-80154300-1364803697_thumb.jpost-41938-0-44134200-1364803761_thumb.jpost-41938-0-06953400-1364803825_thumb.jPicked my Car up Saturday and have applied c5 gtecniq to the wheels and collonite 845 to the paint :-) Here's some Super shiney pics from 7:30 this morning!

Picked my Car up Saturday and have applied c5 gtecniq to the wheels and collonite 845 to the paint :-) Here's some Super shiney pics from 7:30 this morning!

Tried to fit led 501 bulb for the interior front courtesy light to no avail, however the original now doesn't work but the two map reading ones either side do, does anyone know if these are a separate fuse?