Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Tried to fit led 501 bulb for the interior front courtesy light to no avail, however the original now doesn't work but the two map reading ones either side do, does anyone know if these are a separate fuse?

Did you take it out and rotate 180? LEDs only work one way round.

Did you take it out and rotate 180? LEDs only work one way round.

Hi Nath, tried the led bulb both ways round, and in the back to no avail, it works fine in the map reading lights, I've looked in the handbook and it mentions that the front and rear interior courtesy lights are w6w thou, that's what led me to think I'd blown a fuse, also tried the original bulb from the back in the front and still got nothing...

Any thoughts?

Please don't tell me the new Zetec S has map reading lights now... I just bought a unit today -.-

Please don't tell me the new Zetec S has map reading lights now... I just bought a unit today -.-

Erm....

There's the courtesy lamp and two additional "map reading lights" (sorry)

On Friday I finally picked up my new fiesta and I must say I am very impressed. It's so refined for a small car and the 3 pot engine is brilliant. Worth the wait.

BBCD16FD-3272-41DF-BE31-BFCFAAECE8D6-614

8B913639-661C-4E35-AC60-62F6B7472CC9-614

Erm....

There's the courtesy lamp and two additional "map reading lights" (sorry)

Darn. Oh well, only paid £30 for it. Sure I can flog it to someone for more :P

On a side note - are the washers mist or jets?

Jets Dave. Replaced mine with painted mist type. Had some heated ones off my Focus but noticed the Fez are not heated.

Get the loom off a Focus and you can heat them if you splice into the heated screen stuff. Done it on mine and removed this morning in prep for the new car :P

Jets Dave. Replaced mine with painted mist type. Had some heated ones off my Focus but noticed the Fez are not heated.

Hmm i like the idea of that, sounds a simple enough mod, might give that one a bash, were the jets of a mk2 or mk3 focus?

Any issues fitting?

Don't do it Dave, waste of time mate. My Focus ones were naff and never defrosted :(

Hmm i like the idea of that, sounds a simple enough mod, might give that one a bash, were the jets of a mk2 or mk3 focus?

Any issues fitting?

Mk3 jets on a Mk2 Focus ST.

Then the Fez

Edited by Willy
  • Like 1

I've had them on mine since about 2 weeks after new, they work alright (and only alright as you need to have the car running a minute or two before setting off for any effect). I used jets of an Mk3 Focus, and got the loom off a Mk2 I think, all the same bits really. Easy enough to do if you know what you're doing.

Does anybody know what means "sport suspenssion" in Fiesta Zetec S brochure? This is mentioned only for Zetec S. Is it more stiffer or lowered ? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Both

Does anybody know what means "sport suspenssion" in Fiesta Zetec S brochure? This is mentioned only for Zetec S. Is it more stiffer or lowered ? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Both,

it's lowered and stiffer…

So is the ride still comfortable with stiffer suspenssion acording to non "S" Zetec version?

Has been for me so far, no complaint's at all.

hey guys i was wondering if anyone has the zs in moondust silver. im choosing between white or silver but the silver looks a bit bland? does anyone have on or can share some realword pics? the website colours arent really real world. reason im asking is because its another months wait if i insist on a white model. i also chose leather seats does anyone have pictures of that?

thanks

Hi i picked mine up last week in white and it looks great and i mean great i opted for rear tints bigger wheels and city pack with active city stop i will try ang gets some pics up after ive cleaned it on saterday. But the grill really stands out on the white it looks sexy.

Silver looks quite bland on the facelift, seen a few Zetec cars and just seems very plain. Ordered mine in white, the Zetec's and Titanium's I've seen look good.

damn you guys will wait the extra month then.. i have to agree the moondust is a bit too light i had a darker almost gunmetal silver car before which i loved but this is almost not shiney enough.. im getting the titanium btw.. as that is the top of the range in south africa and we have no zetecs ): but im adding te dress up kit cant wait

You want one of these ;)

post-5052-0-14174200-1364932857_thumb.jp post-5052-0-84173800-1364932873_thumb.jp

haha that is a nice colour but i currently have black and had ao many troubles with scratches resprays, but when its clean its the best colour!! but im definately going for a light colour this time.. but i do feel these facelift fiestas look great in colour!! but considering all the factors white will be best for me =D

Its funny I still find that the facelift looks good from some angles and not others.

It is also a bit disappointing about the slight cut and shut look you get from a facelift, I can't help but see the back end of the old shape (cus that is what it is). The new design is really nice (at least from some angles) but I think the car could have looked even better had it been a front to back facelift.

Still the MK7.5 Ecoboost 125 only lost out by a margin to the Focus I traded my MK7 in for, I look at all these pictures and still now think, did I make the right decision, lol.

Hi guys, Got delivery of my zetec s last week. Thought it would be a go opportunity to get some old v new photos,

Any xr2 fans?

IMG_0908_zps76ac6a9f.jpg

IMG_0918_zps785424aa.jpg

IMG_0934_zps94432259.jpg

IMG_0937_zps77fc9d9a.jpg

IMG_0943_zps3f3069de.jpg

• Like 1

looking v smart mate!