Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Also interested in bluefin chip upgrade.

Anyone knows when superchips are going to offer this for fiesta? (now is only for 6 speed gear box focus.. so i think its not the same..)

Ring them, they already have them rolling out at the delaer's, so I'd imagine the Bluefin is available.

still tempted by the facelift fiesta, has anyone got any pics of a nautical blue ZS? because the only one's i can find pics of are the zetec model

Here's mine :-) Made a few changes :)

970561_10151585256903329_244756240_n.jpg

971717_10151585256313329_1906951794_n.jp

Liking the decals Bede. They're the ones I went for on my Red ZS.

Regarding bluefin I'm gonna approach them as I've already been selected to use my ZS for testing with mongoose exhaust development it would be interesting to see if I could get the exhaust and remaps done for almost nothing :-P

• Like 1

I can't decide if I like it or not in that colour

I know i'm the same

I'd have to see it in the metal

Not that impressive really.

I think the front looks better than the back in that colour, id still have to say the red looks the best

Bede. your cars looking so good buddy :)

• Like 1

picked up my zetec s last week in frozen white, it came with sports pedals and privacy glass. It drives really well and so far I am very pleased with it, the performance

is excellent. Overall a great little car. I traded in a Jaguar X type sport diesel estate for the Fiesta which I had owned for the last 8 years but needed to downsize.

The performance certainly compares to the Jag and it really is good fun to drive.........

Hi Ken,

What engine did you go for in the ZS?

I'm thinking of the same move from an x-type estate to a Fiesta, but still not sure....

Jim

Hi Jim

I got the zetec s which only comes with the 125bhp engine, it's very good.

Hi Jim

I got the zetec s which only comes with the 125bhp engine, it's very good.

They come with the diesel too which I have :P

Yes you are right, sorry but I forgot about the diesel engine. If you do high mileage then that may be the best option but I went for petrol this time as I don't do as many miles.

Hi all

I test drove a 1.0 ecoboost 125bhp today (titanium spec) and I must say I was impressed with the drive and power and I didn't really put my foot down as I was on a test drive but I liked it

I also sat in and looked over two different ST's in White & Spirit Blue and I have one word to say -Wow

Ive spoke to a couple of people on here about this before, but has anyone else went from a mk7 ZS to the facelift one? And what are your thoughts? As im torn between keeping my mk7 or swapping it for a new ZS or ST, if the new ZS is good then i probably wont pay the extra for an ST

Jsut bought a red one =) I think they look gorgeous, Best color IMO. I would of loved the orane they had on the focus ST but hey they didnt want to give me that color lol.

I read through this whole thread and was wondering how the motor does at around 130Km and + cause i already have a ford TDCI 68ps and it shakes like hell over 140 lol. I tried out the ZS but i couldnt drive it that long and did no go over 90 Kph.

Oh and here in France apparently no problem with the sport pedals =)

Mine arrives end of June

17' alloys wanted THe st ones but quoted me 600 for one

privacy glass

S&S ( is there a button to turn it off? )

Winter pack: Heated windsheild and seats

Spare Wheel

Automatic lights and wipers

Sony 8 Radio System

Black and Red seats

Sport pedals

Ive spoke to a couple of people on here about this before, but has anyone else went from a mk7 ZS to the facelift one? And what are your thoughts? As im torn between keeping my mk7 or swapping it for a new ZS or ST, if the new ZS is good then i probably wont pay the extra for an ST

I want from a 61 plate Zetec S TDCi to a 13 plate Zetec S TDCi (facelift) and everything about it is improved by far, minus the Ford Sync which is so-so. It feels like a completely different car. Anything specific you wanted to know?

I sat in a new one in a ford dealers ( was a zetec not zetec s ) and the interior seemed really classy for a small hatch back with subtle changes that defo made the difference.. my ford sync/bluetooth doesnt work in mine anyway due to updated iPhone software, tried the ford update but was taking like 40 mins and then the stereo froze! <_< So i gave up on it lol.

Was mainly wondering what the 1.0 engine was like compared to the 1.6, i know the stats are good just didnt know if it had any more punch in real life driving?

I was given a 1.0 demo car while my car was in for paint, it's much quicker than the outgoing 1.6 in real life driving (I've driven petrol ZS's in the past that friends have), you need a lot less input and effort to drive the newer 1.0, as there's a lot more torque, and you don't need to keep the revs up to get anywhere.

The 125PS engine needs more revs than the 100PS so you'll find yourself dropping down gears more in the 125, and around town there is very little difference in them, though on the B roads you'll probably be left wishing you had the extra 20 or so horses.

I have the zetec s 1.0 petrol 125 bhp and have only done about 600 miles so far, but I have to say I am

impressed with the performance, it certainly compares to my previous car (Jaguar X type 2.0d sport estate)

The level of trim is excellent for a small hatchback and like others was undecided about going for the ST

but to be honest I don't think I need the extra performance.

thanks for both replies :)

b1g_dav3 Yeah i would want the 125ps zetec s, my 1.6 is pretty quick but like you said there is more input from the driver involved to get it to go quick, and it sometimes feels like it could do with more bottom end in the lower rev range.

kennypops thats good to hear, how does the engine sound in the 1.0?

The engine is very quiet on tick over but has a lovely growl when you put yor foot down (brilliant)

I can't comment on how it compares with the old 1600 engine, but in the past I have owned a couple of

Fiesta XR2's and to be honest this car feels better, but of course they were old technology compared with

today's Fiesta.

What's a 61 plate And a 13?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club