Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Mk7 (11 / 61) on the Left and Mk7.5 (2013) on the right.

post-5052-0-00855500-1369153940_thumb.jp

I still don't understand the MK7, its from 2011 alright but the 61? what does that stand for?

Cars registered in September 2011 are 61 plates.

Registrations are in March and September so all March reg's will have the year 11/12/13 etc and add 50 for the September reg's 61/62/63 etc.

The Mk 7 started to appear in 2008 so will be on 08 plates. The facelift or Mk 7.5 appeared in Jan / Feb 2013 so are 62 plates.

Confusing I know.

Yeah a little thanks for th explanation anyways lol. Oh i really like the color on your car =) prefer that to white =)

• Like 1

Confusing I know.

I was also wondering what this "plates" mean. thx :-)

Number 'plates'...Registration number.

kennypops sounds good, i think we all love a good growl noise when the right foot is planted aha..i really am tempted by one. what colour is yours?

• Like 1

Hi Joe

Yes it does sound good and I got frozen white I know it's the new silver to some people and I have to say

it looks good in red, but at my age I think white was the better choice (less boy racer)!!

kennypops maybe i'll end up swapping my mk7 for one then, yeah alot of people seem to be having white cars lately. The speed of the ST appeals to me but i acctually prefer the ZS look wise and to be honest i dont really need the extra power. What MPG do you get in your ZS?

Hi Joe

I have only done about 650 miles so can't give you an accurate figure yet but at the moment it's showing 47.3 mpg, a mix of

town driving with a little bit of motorway. I think it would be a lot better on a long journey.

Still really good now even with the engine doing low milage, highest ive had my mk7 1.6 was 35.2mpg and that was on a long motorway drive

does anyone know if the seats are the same in the 1.0 Zs as the mk7 ZS?

They're different, not by much but they are different.

The sides are a little more longer from base to top of the seat, as are the ones on the base of the seat, and they're a little higher out of the main seat frame. They're a little more firm too, but only where support is needed.

The pattern is differently laid out too, same pattern, just the middle is no longer a block of that spotty material, it's more designed. Also if you get Race Red, Frozen White or Panther Black, you can have an free option of red trimming on it.

Thanks dave

I dont mind the seats in my mk7 but sometimes feel as if they could be slightly more hugging which from what youve just said the face lift seats are

They are a little bit yes. It's a much more comfortable car all over.

Could anyone with the 125bhp petrl get a sound recording of the exhaust? Just wondering how it would sound? Any good back boxes to make it rumble a little? Not much though just a little purring

Video is not mine (!) - just found that on Youtube:

Maybe someone from this forum community made this video? :-)

IMO, it is 125hp version - didnt try that hard reving yet on mine :-) But looking good, easy acc to 160km/h on 3rd.

I tried to figure out if he changes gear right at the beginning. ?? Could he be in 4 at 160?

I'm currently at 90 in 5 th lol

Will change a whole lot once I receive the car

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - I've been watching this thread for a few months now so thought I'd drop a message to say I ordered my Zs a few weeks ago and to also thank every one who's contributed to this thread, it's been really helpful when deciding what to order!

The car should be getting built at the end of July & I've asked for a 1st September delivery.

Spec

1.0 Ecoboost 125ps

Nautical Blue

17" alloys

Privacy Glass

EATC

Automatic Headlights & Wipers

Sat Nav & DAB

Can't wait!

Hey Rich T and welcome to the ZS family :D

would be interested to see some pics of it when youve got it :)

Hi there

I have a panther black 125 titanium, which must be something between a uk Zetec and Titanium.

I got it with the winter tires on the original 15 "alloy, and then I bought ST rim in gray unlike most pictures of ST where it is dark gray.

Auto A / C, roof spoiler, heated windscreen, power windows rear, SYNC

Aftermarket privacy glass in the 5 rear windows 15% and 70% in the front 4 windows as privacy glass in the front windows are actually illegal in Denmark

Now, it is just ned to be lowered a bit :)

post-42636-0-22851700-1370674762_thumb.j

Hi all - I've been watching this thread for a few months now so thought I'd drop a message to say I ordered my Zs a few weeks ago and to also thank every one who's contributed to this thread, it's been really helpful when deciding what to order!

The car should be getting built at the end of July & I've asked for a 1st September delivery.

Spec

1.0 Ecoboost 125ps

Nautical Blue

17" Alloys

Privacy Glass

EATC

Automatic Headlights & Wipers

Sat Nav & DAB

Can't wait!

That's the colour I'll go for if I have a factory build.

Oh yeah and get rid of the crome window list, and get the dressup kit, but I don't think I could add it when i bought the car, and as aftermaret its expensive

Do you know if the Air Deflector / Spoiler will fit without the dressup

What I whant the most is full leather seats, We can't order that in DK. So I will be looking for a used one i Germany in a year or two

Here is a Danish "Sport" with Black lists

http://bil.webgallerier.dk/galleri/527/628/471/2633949-ford-fiesta-sport-til-salg

Hi there
I have a panther black 125 titanium, which must be something between a uk Zetec and Titanium.
I got it with the winter tires on the original 15 "alloy, and then I bought ST rim in gray unlike most pictures of ST where it is dark gray.
Auto A / C, roof spoiler, heated windscreen, power windows rear, SYNC
Aftermarket privacy glass in the 5 rear windows 15% and 70% in the front 4 windows as privacy glass in the front windows are actually illegal in Denmark
Now, it is just ned to be lowered a bit :)

LOOKS nice in those rims. do you mind saying how much you paid for the 4? cause i asked my dealer and told me 600€ for one rim