Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

When you slam your foot down in 1st or 2nd, at what rpm does the turbo kick in, and can you feel it?

The turbo kicks in at around 1800rpm so there's no need to keep the rev's high.

Currently getting 44-48 around town with just 3,000 miles, could see this going up to low-mid 50's with longer runs

I change gear at 2,500-3,000rpm. Give it a bit more revs once its warmed up to hear the turbo whoosh

How are you getting this!?!

Are you resetting your AVG MPG at each fill up or the Mileage counter?

Does anyone know where can I find nice and sporty tailpipe ending (muffler) for my Zetec S Fiesta? :-) Just don`t wanna cut anything (bumber etc), just want to fit "out from the box". And imho there is some place ready in the bumber to fit one.

Just wanna fit one of these: http://new.ulter.com.pl/offer/endings/double . It seems that they do not have dedicated for Fiesta :(

I Too woould like to know

Jetex do a range of tailpipes, although I'd try someone like long life or power flow exhausts.

Jetex do a range of tailpipes, although I'd try someone like long life or power flow exhausts.

PowerFlow are good :)

I'd recommend a proper tail pipe conversion instead of the chrome tips I've posted up. I had a twin pipe conversion on my old Focus and it cost around £170 all in and took around 2 hours for fitting.

http://www.powerflowexhausts.co.uk/dealer-locator/

post-5052-0-85709200-1371144199_thumb.jp

PowerFlow RAiT model exhaust on the Focus ZS.

Only the tip was changed and was cut near the back box so nothing else was altered.

Been looking at a couple of options for when i change my car, one of them was the new suzuki swift sport. I drove my friends at the weekend, it was quite nippy and comes with some good specs as standard..

However the interior isnt as good as the ZS and just didnt give me that feeling i get from my current fiesta,so im happy to say i'll be staying with the fiesta's and looking for a face-lift ecoboost one when the time is right :)

Still waiting for any news about 1.0 125 engine remap. Anyone did that? Superchips still doesnt have one for Fiesta :(

Still waiting for any news about 1.0 125 engine remap. Anyone did that? Superchips still doesnt have one for Fiesta :(

I'll hopefully have some more info on this matter after next weekend.

I'll hopefully have some more info on this matter after next weekend.

Excellent! :wub:

Seen a few facelift ZS's driving about near me now (red,white,candy blue,nautical blue) the white looks pretty good but i must admit the race red is my fave colour in the new ZS. Although im starting to like the candy blue more, but sometimes i dont like it as much. Anyone got any decent pics of there candy blue one?

Does anyone know where can I find nice and sporty tailpipe ending (muffler) for my Zetec S Fiesta? :-) Just don`t wanna cut anything (bumber etc), just want to fit "out from the box". And imho there is some place ready in the bumber to fit one.

Just wanna fit one of these: http://new.ulter.com.pl/offer/endings/double . It seems that they do not have dedicated for Fiesta :(

Back to that topic:

I went to my local "exhaust making/reparing" large company. They said that everything can be fited, but NO (!!) without modifications (cutting, fitting some custom made "S" pipes" etc). So ... without dedicated tailpipe ending, cant have nice and shiny back of my car :(

had my ZS 125 for about 7 weeks now and I have got to say it's great. It has done 2,200 miles now and I drove

back from Cornwall on Thursday (380 miles) A30 - M5 - M6 and driving at motorway speeds managed 55.2 mpg.

What are you guys getting?

Wondered if anyone could recommend some good front headlight dip and main/DRL replacements for the new 1.0 Zs. Want better (legal) performance, especially the dips, but long lasting lamps too. Ideally cool white (not blue)? Appreciate any pointers guys. Would replace the sides and indicators (de-tango) at same time. Wish someone would make decent LED replacements for the DRLs :(

had my ZS 125 for about 7 weeks now and I have got to say it's great. It has done 2,200 miles now and I drove

back from Cornwall on Thursday (380 miles) A30 - M5 - M6 and driving at motorway speeds managed 55.2 mpg.

What are you guys getting?

Sounds like pretty good mpg I have just done Cornwall to Dorset around 170 miles in my 2L Tdci focus and got 53 mpg.

1 more week untill my ZS arrives. CANNOT WAIT! Anything I should do straight away? play with any settings etc?

Wondered if anyone could recommend some good front headlight dip and main/DRL replacements for the new 1.0 Zs. Want better (legal) performance, especially the dips, but long lasting lamps too. Ideally cool white (not blue)? Appreciate any pointers guys. Would replace the sides and indicators (de-tango) at same time. Wish someone would make decent LED replacements for the DRLs :(

I haven't fitted these yet as car hasn't arrived but was gonna do the sidelights for DRL (Philips X-treme Vision LED W5W T10 4000K Bright White) and the dipped (Philips X-treme Vision H7) mines in racing red so wanted to avoid any tint of blue on the lights

For sidelights Cree's projector smd's are the winner by a clear mile!!!!

For sidelights Cree's projector smd's are the winner by a clear mile!!!!

can someone tell me what bulbs i need for the foot wells and also the roof lights in the front and back of the car? and also the reading lights?

I read about w6w in the book and i have never heard of them. I heard of w5w but nothing pops up on eBay with w6w ?