Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

has anyone changed the bulbs in theirs? I'm going to do mine tomorrow and just wondered how easy it is? ive heard you need to take the bumper off but not sure whether this is true?

Which bulbs are you looking to change Becky?

Which bulbs are you looking to change Becky?

headlights, sidelights, maybe DRLs :)

Well in that case you have no need to remove the bumper just two torx screws and a plastic retaining lug hold your headlamps in place oh and a sharp tug.

• Like 1

Well in that case you have no need to remove the bumper just two torx screws and a plastic retaining lug hold your headlamps in place oh and a sharp tug.

thanks! I'll give it a go! I noticed you have a mongoose catback, did they use your car as a demo, i'm looking to get one but have heard they are bringing a system out soon!

Yeah I got the mongoose cat back for £100 as they used mine for testing, just trying to barter with them to use it again as a test car for the sports cat and downpipe and stage 1 remap now :P

• Like 1

Yeah I got the mongoose cat back for £100 as they used mine for testing, just trying to barter with them to use it again as a test car for the sports cat and downpipe and stage 1 remap now :P

Munky have u taken anymore pixs ?

That's good! I wish I'd tried to do that now, what's the cat back like? And does it sound good? Do you have any idea when they will start selling them?

Sounds nice that, I can't wait to get a full system on mine, just a waiting game :) where abouts in Cheshire are you from?

In warrington, yourself?

Very close to me, I live in Widnes. Might see you around :)

Well if your struggling with your bulbs or wanna hear the exhaust in person let me know and we could meet up.

Yeah would be good to hear the exhaust in person, I'm torn between mongoose and milltek, I had mongoose system on my focus ST and loved it. Yeah I'm gonna try and do them bulbs today

Ok, Best of luck, let us know how you get on...

My new baby arrived last night!

post-44751-0-74653000-1372850943_thumb.j

Just tried Drive the deal for a new Focus, but as is so typical of so many deals, its not available in Northern Ireland. :angry:

Was even happy to get the price, deal with the dealer pay up front, get the papers and register it in Northern Ireland, then go to the mainland to collect it, but still not happening.

So if anyone is in Northern Ireland (still part of the UK) and thinking of using them and budgeting around their prices - sorry guys they won't drive THE deal.

Broker4cars will, fordretailonline will so wondering what the issue is really?

"Ford plots faster Fiesta Zetec S warm hatch for 2014"

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Ford-plots-hotter-Fiesta-Zetec-S-warm-hatch-for-2014/

Not sure if this has be mentioned before, I saw this article a few months back and wondered if it's got any truth to it?

An extra 15bhp and a six speed box should make it quite nippy.

I imagine it's very likely - S1600's & Metals sold pretty well so makes sense for them to do one on the facelift.

Can anyone link me to any pics/vids of an 'S' badge on the front grille of the facelift. Ive just ordered one for my new ZS and i need an idea of where to place it. Its self adhesive so I assume i just need to stick it on and it will stay there?...

There was a pic somewhere on this thead, l will upload the pic of my car tonight/tomorrow.

pics of S badge position on my ZSpost-43460-0-68375200-1373295263_thumb.jpost-43460-0-18708700-1373295281_thumb.jpost-43460-0-36499400-1373295291_thumb.j the front one is a bit hard to see if I get chance I will take another picture.

I would say you should put your ST badges in the same place as the Fiesta ST right?

Fitted my "S" badges today after car wash.

I`m scared, that front one gonna fell off :( Does anyone with ST on the front can confirm that they badges only contact to the grille is the glue provided with this "ST" badge?

post-42129-0-58155600-1373306036_thumb.j

post-42129-0-00438200-1373306040_thumb.j

post-42129-0-00685000-1373306044_thumb.j

I got my Hot Magenta EcoBoost a week ago and I love it! Not as economical as Ford claims, but I love the little rumble it makes taking off

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club