Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Hi,

I'm new here & from the Netherlands.

I've had my fiesta for just over 2 months now & i love it. We don't have the zetec S version like you guys do, so mine is a little different! Ohw and I have a colour a haven't seen around here ;)

Stock:
1_zpsc342a1a5.jpg

2_zps36efdb93.jpg

4_zps5aa5a10f.jpg

After a month I decided I i wanted some rims:

zv_zps8c18fd42.jpg

1_zps98404dd5.jpg

2_zps2285f21e.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Have a nice one!

• Like 1

Yeah we have that colour but I havnt actually seen a car with it yet looks nice I have just sent my alloys to be stripped so I can paint them

Hi

Is that Hot Mustard? Looks nice with the black spoke wheels :)

Gary

Hi

Is that Hot Mustard? Looks nice with the black spoke wheels :)

Gary

Hi Gary,

It was, but they have now changed it to Mustard Olive (yellow/green) ;)

• Like 1

Hello

FuelLog......thanks, downloading now and will see how it goes.

On hols at the moment but will start using when back to work and back to normal!

Gary

Yeah mate, I saw/heard your car at the cruise last night....pumaspeed are doing a decat and a full miltek system for the fiesta zetec s, not sure when it will be released but the cideo is on their facebook page :)

Yea heard the Decat sounds epic , they have a filter kit coming out next week which looks pretty decent, did you get your car last week ? :)

Haha! Yeah sounds brilliant! Yeah mate picked her up on sunday the 1st :) loving it! Managing too get 47mpg averageat the moment...I only managed 39mpg average on my first tank lol

Drove a Zetec S today for the first time. Thought it was a really nice car, in Silver as well. Good deal, 1000 miles, sat nav, 17s and a good price. The only down side........It wasn't red!!!

Going to look for a red to at least see in the flesh first,

I'm picking up my new 1.0L Zetec S in two weeks time, Im seriously excited to get my hands on it but just to make it that little bit extra perfect i want something to make the exhaust a bit louder, i've looked around for a back box or something for it (dont really want a major job, just something to up the noise a bit) but i cant seem to find anything, any suggestions? will the mk7 back box's fit? I want to keep the warranty if possible, cheers.

You can change the exhaust without affecting the car warranty it only voids the exhaust warranty and if you change for a stainless steel most of them have lifetime warranty

Does anyone on here live near Bristol, and own a red Zetec S?

I just want to see one to see if I really want that colour :) The pics looks great, but seeing in the flesh is sometimes a different story. No garages nearby have one.

Thanks

Red one looks good. But yeah it's kinda personal if you like it or not. I hope you can see one in real life ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there people, picked up my zetec a on Monday in candy blue.

Really like the colour, will try get photos up end of the day. Just wondering how do I get the dab radio to work?

And also where could get a 2 way plug to fit in the aux input and the usb input?

First post on the forum, so quite new to all this,

Replies would be much appriciated,

Thanks, Nathan

Really like the colour, will try get photos up end of the day. Just wondering how do I get the dab radio to work?

And also where could get a 2 way plug to fit in the aux input and the usb input?

Thanks, Nathan

hey, waiting for pictures =)

If you are talking about the two way plug for apple devices? If you are then no need to get one, use your bluetooth to hook up to the car. YOu can also get the app "Itube" the music you have listened too on that app are automatically kept in that application for you to use anytime you want. its free, music come from youtube... it just stores it in the app so that when you dont have a internet connection you can still listen to that music again =).

You can use this app with the car too, thats what i do =)

Thanks for the reply mate, will get the photos up when I'm home from work. Any ideas on the dab radio?

So when I listen to music from that all it will store the songs?

Nathan

not sure yhat you mean buy "all" i think you mean app, the app on iPhone and android (its got another name but same app)

you listen to a music through that app on your phone, you know when you watch a movie you have a bar at the bottom and it says what time its playing... you also have the buffer bar that uploads the film... once that buffering bar is full you will be able to listen to those musics when you are not connected to internet or wifi etc... it will be in the app. you can open the app even without internet. That app, you can play the music from that to your car via bluetooth.

otherwise if you want the cable ask ford =)

Thanks, Nathan

Hi Nathan. I'm picking up my Candy Blue ZS on Friday so obviously I agree you have a cracking looking car. Look forward to seeing your pics!

I too have spec'd DAB. Obviously havent got the car yet so havent tried it but the online manual suggests you just press the radio button to cycle through / select DAB1 or DAB2. Have a look yourself:

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/pubs/content/~WODFCN/~MGB~LEN/pdf/GBEN13FCNog1e.pdf

DAB section starts on page 225.

not sure yhat you mean buy "all" i think you mean app, the app on iphone and android (its got another name but same app)

you listen to a music through that app on your phone, you know when you watch a movie you have a bar at the bottom and it says what time its playing... you also have the buffer bar that uploads the film... once that buffering bar is full you will be able to listen to those musics when you are not connected to internet or wifi etc... it will be in the app. you can open the app even without internet. That app, you can play the music from that to your car via bluetooth.

otherwise if you want the cable ask ford =)

thanks again for your reply, i did mean 'app' by the way. I have downloaed it onto my iPhone and I find it amazing fair play, thanks for that, any ideas about the dab?

thanks again

Nathan

Hi Nathan. I'm picking up my Candy Blue ZS on Friday so obviously I agree you have a cracking looking car. Look forward to seeing your pics!

I too have spec'd DAB. Obviously havent got the car yet so havent tried it but the online manual suggests you just press the radio button to cycle through / select DAB1 or DAB2. Have a look yourself:

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/pubs/content/~WODFCN/~MGB~LEN/pdf/GBEN13FCNog1e.pdf

DAB section starts on page 225.

thanks for reply, i will get photos up and the end of the day when home from work. I have pressed the radio button but no dab comes up only fm, dont undertand why

Thanks again

Nathan

whats this dab supposed to do? press radio and it swtches from FM to HZ etc but not DAB

whats this dab supposed to do? press radio and it swtches from FM to HZ etc but not DAB

Being non-UK is yours supposed to have DAB?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club