Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Thanks, but I know where they come from. Nearly bought one previously.

So probably won't get one for £12k, but will be able to knock it down.

hello guys I am new and I have recently ordered a Fiesta Zetec S, and was just wondering if someone would take a picture or two of the seats if they have not got the red stitching ones as I can not find any pictures without the red on the seats?

hello guys I am new and I have recently ordered a Fiesta Zetec S, and was just wondering if someone would take a picture or two of the seats if they have not got the red stitching ones as I can not find any pictures without the red on the seats?

If you go on Autotrader 95% don't have The Red seats

Did u not go see one prior to ordering ?

Okay cheers, no I did not go check long story why, and I like the red just not sure what ones I would prefer

Only get the red seats if your getting the car in race red.

I bet the top of those red seats will fade in time with the sun on them

Incorrect I have the race red and I don't have them.

Don't really like them though get dirty quickly

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

They were / are an option with red, black, white and grey paint

post-5052-0-23195900-1392376388_thumb.jp

Mines race red and I dont even know if I have them! Clearly not very observant :mellow: ....I'll go look

Anybody with the red seats, regret getting them in red?

I had the option to get them but didnt. If I had got a red car i might have, as I think they would have looked ok, but I got a white car and I dont think they looked quite right in it. I've seen them in a white car and thought they looked a bit tacky, sorry to those who have them, but each to their own and all that.

White and black is the best colour option anyway :-).

Anybody with the red seats, regret getting them in red?

I think they look fine. Not as though they are a beaming bright red, just dark enough to look subtle. If you need any pictures just shout.

Hi all,

I've been reading these forums for a few months now, ever since I decided to get a Fiesta. This thread in particular makes great reading and has made me re think my decision on my purchase so many times.

I basically passed my test about 3 months ago and wanted one of the new Fiesta Zetec S with ecoboost, so the day I passed my test I scurried down to the dealership and asked them for the car I wanted. Problem was they didn't have any of the ecoboost in Panther Black and said I would have to wait 2 months for one. I hummed and had about it and the salesman went to see the manager.

The manager came over and explained he could offer me something else. What he had was the Zetec S 1.6TDCI in panther Black with privacy windows, 17" alloys, red trim interior (which was something I wanted) and a few other bits and bobs like servicing and gap insurance. It was the car he was driving and said he couldn't release it until it was 3 months old which was going to be in a couple of weeks but said if I wanted to take it with 1'800 miles on the clock he would give me it for 13k. It seemed like a good deal at the time and largely I'm really pleased with it.

I can't help feeling though that I missed out on getting the 125 ecoboost instead of this. I don't know a lot about cars and the sales person went on and on about torque and other things and convinced me at the time I wouldn't notice a massive difference between the 125 and this in the real world.

I guess I was wondering if 1) You guys thought that was an ok deal? and 2) If there is a huge difference between the two engines. I keep toying with the idea of taking it back and trying to switch to an ecoboost model and taking the hit cost wise. I just wondered if anyone had driven both? I suppose I could arrange a test drive but thought I would ask on here. Sorry for the long post

Tl:dr Is there a big diff between the ecoboost 125 and the 1.6tdci???

Thanks!

Hi all,

I've been reading these forums for a few months now, ever since I decided to get a Fiesta. This thread in particular makes great reading and has made me re think my decision on my purchase so many times.

I basically passed my test about 3 months ago and wanted one of the new Fiesta Zetec S with ecoboost, so the day I passed my test I scurried down to the dealership and asked them for the car I wanted. Problem was they didn't have any of the ecoboost in Panther Black and said I would have to wait 2 months for one. I hummed and had about it and the salesman went to see the manager.

The manager came over and explained he could offer me something else. What he had was the Zetec S 1.6TDCI in panther Black with privacy windows, 17" alloys, red trim interior (which was something I wanted) and a few other bits and bobs like servicing and gap insurance. It was the car he was driving and said he couldn't release it until it was 3 months old which was going to be in a couple of weeks but said if I wanted to take it with 1'800 miles on the clock he would give me it for 13k. It seemed like a good deal at the time and largely I'm really pleased with it.

I can't help feeling though that I missed out on getting the 125 ecoboost instead of this. I don't know a lot about cars and the sales person went on and on about torque and other things and convinced me at the time I wouldn't notice a massive difference between the 125 and this in the real world.

I guess I was wondering if 1) You guys thought that was an ok deal? and 2) If there is a huge difference between the two engines. I keep toying with the idea of taking it back and trying to switch to an ecoboost model and taking the hit cost wise. I just wondered if anyone had driven both? I suppose I could arrange a test drive but thought I would ask on here. Sorry for the long post

Thanks!

Your choice should'nt have been what the seller wanted you to buy, but your needs of buying a diesel VS Eboost...

Most of us bought the 1.0 100/125PS versions because of the decent power they got the drive the Fiesta, and the higher mpgs they deliver (Not really in my case).

Diesels are chosen by ppl who do long trips to work every day, and dont do city crawling that much, as diesels need a longer warmup period on every drive so they dont clog up over time, its no wonder ppl call diesel the fuel from hell, if you dont drive the car as intended..

Had my 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S now for 2 days and i'm loving it, such a nice car to drive

These ecoboost engine's are amazing, so much power for a 1 litre and quite refined also... Good Job Ford !!!

Got mine in Deep impact Blue with sat nav and 17" alloys with 1,025 miles on the clock for £11.999

Any decent guides for the Audio/Sat nav knocking about ? The manual is rubbish and im not finding it very intuitive ?

Not got many pics as the weather has been rubbish, but managed to grab a couple in between showers

IMG_20140214_161836_zpsf66bc46d.jpg

IMG_20140214_161815_zpsb60bf644.jpg

How did you get that for £12k?

The ones I've seen with that spec have been £13k.

How did you get that for £12k?

The ones I've seen with that spec have been £13k.

Some hard negotiating ...lol, Plus the garage had messed me about with a previous car so were keen to make up for that and do a good deal... got a further discount because i took out GAP and a extended service plan

Atgh this is so typical, I have ordered Deep Impact Blue for mine which should be some time next month.

I have heard about 3 or 4 that have ordered it on the Fiesta and have last week seen it on Focus, B-Max and 2 kuga's :)

Looks best on the Fiesta though!!!

I can see it being rather popular :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Hi all,

Thanks!

How old are you and what is your insurance like on your car as I am looking to do the same as you when I pass

Had my 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S now for 2 days and i'm loving it, such a nice car to drive

These ecoboost engine's are amazing, so much power for a 1 litre and quite refined also... Good Job Ford !!!

Got mine in Deep impact Blue with sat nav and 17" alloys with 1,025 miles on the clock for £11.999

Any decent guides for the Audio/Sat nav knocking about ? The manual is rubbish and im not finding it very intuitive ?

Not got many pics as the weather has been rubbish, but managed to grab a couple in between showers

IMG_20140214_161836_zpsf66bc46d.jpg

IMG_20140214_161815_zpsb60bf644.jpg

Everytime I see a mk 7.5 with a body kit, I'm like....need to get the rest of the body kit fitted on mine :P

How old are you and what is your insurance like on your car as I am looking to do the same as you when I pass

I'm 28 and I'm on my wife's insurance, for us both to be insured on that car its £340 for the year, but she has years of no claims so I'm not a good example of what insurance costs, I'm at work at the moment but when i get a chance I'll get a quote on my car as if it was just me being insured and let you know!

I'm 18 be 19 when I get the car, just passed my test and I have been quoted 175 a month but she said it might go up a bit when I get the registration

Im 20, 21 in 4 weeks when I get my car roughly 500-600 with no no claims as someone went in to back of my car last year :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club