Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

I'm mainly getting this car so I can keep it and do it up then sell it on as I am an apprentice mechanic so it will be a hobby car as well as my normal day to day drivers car

No - first car 10 year old Citroen Saxo (insurance group 8 I think) 2nd and current car brand new Skoda Citigo ( insurance group 2, now a year and a half years old) 3rd car (on order) Fiesta 1.0T Tit X 3dr (insurance group 11)

The fiesta will be £5 a month more up until September, when I can renew as I pay monthly so they would penalise me if I pull out now.

paying around £500 atm fully comp and last year I claimed as my mum had my car and some idiot went into her, luckily it was only minor cut in the bumper

So it ain't all that bad :)

Oh and im 20, 21 in a few weeks!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Nice one. I think its terrible what ins companies charge young drivers. Yes i know they cause most of the accidents , or so they say. But to be honest with you living in Bournemouth i would say the older drivers are the worst, some should seriously not be on the road.

I think they should offer a much smaller premium for new drivers, and then if they claim if the first year due to their driving then bump it up the next year, if not keep it low.

I'm getting my car tomorrow, been over 3 months since I ordered it so it should be worth the wait :) I managed to get insurance for around £1100 which I thought was really good for an 18 year old with zero no claims.

That is good, freinds of my son are paying £2000 - £2500 for KA's and corsas etc.

You young guys should put your parents on your policy as that will reduce premiums.

You young guys should put your parents on your policy as that will reduce premiums.

Realy, I didnt know that. I know being married , having kids and owning your own house reduces it, but that may be a bit drastic if your young. :D

My fiesta 1.0 125 done 4k just can't get over 40mpg ave clock but just the mgp clock saying like 40-50 do you think I reset my mpg ave clock it will improve I don't drive it that hard and try to shift at 2000rpm don't know about 65 mpg hmmm but still love the so much power for a 1.0 BMW got up my f**king tail on motorway I drop it into 4th and to be far I think he was shock as I got to like 110mph fairly fast he soon back off after that just seeing what other people mgp are and any tips thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

post-51685-139366674296_thumb.jpg

What do people think of my ecoboost

Zetec s not a fan off red cars at all but fell in love so I got it in red

My fiesta 1.0 125 done 4k just can't get over 40mpg ave clock but just the mgp clock saying like 40-50 do you think I reset my mpg ave clock it will improve I don't drive it that hard and try to shift at 2000rpm don't know about 65 mpg hmmm but still love the so much power for a 1.0 BMW got up my f**king tail on motorway I drop it into 4th and to be far I think he was shock as I got to like 110mph fairly fast he soon back off after that just seeing what other people mgp are and any tips thanks

I think you will need to reset it to see improvement. But, you will never get the figures that Ford say, like all makes these are done in labaratory enviroment, not real world driving. As my dealer said, just use them to compare other makes.

I never brought the car for its MPG anyway, I just drive it as it should be driven. You can drive like a granny and get improvement, but what's the point it having a car like this if we dont enjoy it. I love revving it just to hear the engine noise. :P

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1393666739.722710.jpg

What do people think of my ecoboost

Zetec s not a fan off red cars at all but fell in love so I got it in red

I've prob owned over 20 cars and I've never had a red one, I just dont like the colour on cars. But saying that, having seen red ones on here I actually think it really suits the car. I still wouldnt buy one though. ^_^ I like my white one to much.

As long as you like it.......... :)

Yeah I know I try to save fuel them I just like what's the point love the pull In 1st and the sound it makes like abit like focus rs? don't you think in 1st when you put foot down ;)

I was never really a fan of Red cars but when I saw her in the dealership I just said 'I want that one' 3 Days later I took her home and she makes me smile everytime I see her!

The reds just such a strong colour, I do also like this deep impact blue they released a few months ago.

Here's a few shots of her, enjoy!

post-41938-0-12506500-1393668844_thumb.j

post-41938-0-79762300-1393668954_thumb.j

post-41938-0-77786400-1393669033_thumb.j

post-41938-0-63119600-1393669079_thumb.j

post-41938-0-89522900-1393669131_thumb.j

post-41938-0-42148000-1393669179_thumb.j

I think with Red though you really need to keep on top on the cleaning and waxing to keep it looking really good, something you obviously do. Yeah that blue is very nice, glad it wasnt around when i brought mine, it would have been hard to choose between that and white.

Good thing with blue cars is they never look dirty :)

I was the same, never thought about a red car, til I saw it at dealership and thought 'I want that one!' My last car was white, too many black and white cars about. The race red stands out alot

I was the same, never thought about a red car, til I saw it at dealership and thought 'I want that one!' My last car was white, too many black and white cars about. The race red stands out alot

Exactly why i got yellow!

Everybody is getting soooooo boring with their black, white and grey......

My deep impact blue

Fell in love with this colour, looks amazing when the sun brings out the flake in the paint

IMG_20140216_145645_zps90fc37fe.jpg

IMG_20140216_143920_zps0966f52e.jpg

Deep impact blue looks lovely! If anything I wish I could get mine wrapped in a matte black/performance blue!

Exactly why i got yellow!

Everybody is getting soooooo boring with their black, white and grey......

I'm not boring, :) . I think it looks really good in white and black.

I'm not boring, :) . I think it looks really good in white and black.

hahahha that's not what i'm saying! I think the car looks really good in white!

It's just that if you look at a gigantic parking lot...about, let's say 90% is black, white, grey ;)

Sometimes I think people choose these colours to be safe.

I have had quite a few people come up to me saying that they love the colour and that they wished they had bought another colour in stead of the colour they had, because they just see them too much (these were non fiesta drivers).

I have seen a Yellow ZS & it's not a colour I would own, but it did look striking & abit of a head turner

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I picked mine up today and absolutely love it, such a fun car to drive too. I still can't believe that amount of power and torque it has for a 1.0, it really took me by surprise when i drove it out of the showroom. I haven't got any pictures yet put I will post some later when I can get some decent ones.

• Like 1

Asked this before but got no replies.

Any got the Sony SatNav?

Asked this before but got no replies.

Any got the Sony SatNav?

Yes, but I don't have my car yet :)

What do you want to know?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I've found a couple with the Sony SatNav, so was just wondering if it's worth getting, and how it compares to the normal SatNav.

I've found a couple with the Sony SatNav, so was just wondering if it's worth getting, and how it compares to the normal SatNav.

£500 seems quite pricey considering aftermarket Satnavs are really cheap these days

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club