Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Haha nah this is much more fun :-)

I'm seeing so many new Zetec S about it's strange! I remember when I first picked mine up and I was only one of two in my town, and it's heavy populated! We both had red ones, mine being a 62plate and the other guys was a 13plate. But I see one down every couple of roads now! Best upgrade soon to feel different again ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I don't have a Zetec S ;) :p

I want even start on how many any type fiesta's I see in a journey to work :P

I see absolutely tonnes of all fiestas mostly just Zetecs haven't seen many S' s

Also mostly white or yep you guessed it 'my colour' Deep Impact Blue

I went to my dealer and they had about 6 in DIB round the back and I know someone who is in process of ordering a DIB :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Let's see everyone's new Zetec S's then :)

I nearly got a grey one actually. But I needed a new car within a week - and there was a nearly new blue one at the local dealership... And it was lovely... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Took my red one in for a service last week and saw the ST I think it was in DIB very nearly told them to keep mine and let me swap

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, am getting a Zetec S (hopefully) mid-June, this thread has been a really useful insight into the Fiesta, thanks all.

Just wondering, is there any mechanical "running in" procedures?

Thanks again.

Ahhh, ok, I managed to pick up the owners manual thanks to a link somewhere in this thread, haven't got that far yet. Didn't think we had freeways here? lol Thanks Willy.

• Like 1

Something else has come up in conversation with a friend. I have asked for a set of genuine Ford mudflaps to be fitted by the dealer, has anyone else been able to have these as I'm told (quite adamantly) that cos of the kit they won't fit?

That's right, the mud flaps only fit Fiesta's without a body kit.

They look terrible anyway best off buying some aftermarket ones they look much better

They look terrible anyway best off buying some aftermarket ones they look much better

post-48438-139730149872_thumb.jpg

There's mine, still love it to bits!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

Bugger! Thanks for the replies and gen, will have to sort that out now. I quite like the white ones from Performance Creations I've seen elsewhere on the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

If I got one of these, what are they like with the rear parking sensors (yes, I'm a crap parker and not the best visibility in these compared to other cars I've owned!)

just wondered how unobtrusive they are and if they spoil the look of the back of the car?

Hi Kathy, I think the reversing sensors are optional on the Zetec S Ecoboost but standard on the Titanium. I found Ford dealers will usually deal or find a car specc'd more to your liking though. They are not ugly or intrusive, but you do become dependant on them which can be risky!

Thanks, yes I've looked and they're an option for the Zetec S. I don't mind about becoming dependent on them if they work ok and don't look too bad.

I've just seen some cars with them on the back that's all, and they looked bad - big ugly blobs at the corners kind of thing.

Hi Kathy!

I don't find them big and ugly...if they are sprayed with the colour of your car or diffuser.

And they don't come standard with the titanium if i remember correctly (i have a titanium).
But yeah...i'm not from the UK so maybe there is a little difference.

Here's mine.

3_zpsf07f1352.jpg