Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Hi Kathy!

I don't find them big and ugly...if they are sprayed with the colour of your car or diffuser.

And they don't come standard with the titanium if i remember correctly (i have a titanium).

But yeah...i'm not from the UK so maybe there is a little difference.

Here's mine.

3_zpsf07f1352.jpg

That's looks quite smart, got any more pics of it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Gave my ZS a good clean yesterday with a couple of coats of Hellshine abyss wax...

post-51132-0-62632000-1398414985_thumb.j

post-51132-0-45683800-1398415010_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thnx Matthew!

Yeah, check my project page

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/49741-black-yellow-ford-fiesta-mk75/#entry307608

comments are welcome ;)

thanks - you're right, they don't look too bad when body colour, I didn't realise they were painted to match.

Can someone tell me, if you add the £100 DAB radio option to the Zetec S spec, do you keep the original look system or is it changed to the sony one?

asking because I don't like the look of the sony 'upgrade' at all - the mass of chrome buttons look cheap imo

I've got DAB with the ford system, the Sony one looks horrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

yeah it'll be the standard original version. I changed from that to the Sony one. Sounds a bit better, but no where near as logically laid out!

Thanks for confirming.

I wouldn't even bother with the DAB upgrade as I use radio hardly at all, but probably worth the £100 as I believe the analogue signal is being switched off in 2017 and that could be just when I'd be shifting whatever car I buy now!

I just listen to the engine!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

DAB radio is a god send, no longer do I have to suffer those cretins on capital fm and kiss etc, Keraang radio ftmfwyo! Sound is more bassy on pauper spec head unit though, Sony have never mastered the art of good sound. Plus when using sat navigation and blue tooth it goes really slow to the point my phone lags out and freezes, driving when trying to yank the battery out isn't the best idea.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

I upgraded to the DAB and have had my ZS a week & a half and have not even got around to tuning all the stations in

Anybody recommend any good ones for all round types of music ?

Hi all, Thursday will finally be the day I will pick up my new Fiesta in Deep Impact Blue! It's an ex demo car so will have done a few thousand miles and now just can't wait to pick it up! Here's some pics of the car! It's got keyless entry, start stop, city pack, leather pack, tinted windows, 17" alloys! Can't wait to pick this beauty up

• 2 weeks later...

:-( Am gutted. Just heard from Ford that they have put back my expected delivery date by six weeks!! That would be a total wait of 3months and three weeks from order, after five weeks from order they still don't have an expected build date from the factory. Anyone else having/had delays recently? The RS2K was sold last weekend, so the bike's gonna get some pounding. lol

Hi everyone has anybody had a problem with a noise cumin from either the seatbelt colum or door panel on the drivers side on the new zetec s? Ive had mine for a nearly a year now n i noticed it over the last week or so?

Nope, we have 4 Fiestas here, 3 of them ZS Ecoboost's with no rattles at all.

Ok think it might be the panel by the seatbelt colum cuz it feels abit loose but im due a service soon so i'll ask them to check it over? Oh and because its tax band A is it still free tax?

Yes free tax

Cheers thought it was mines due end of next month so didnt know if it had changed? Thanks for the feed back :) anyone goin to ford fest this year? Orderd my tickets last week :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Free for first year and £30 a year after I think.

Free for first year and £30 a year after I think.

Nope

Free all the time :)

Oh ryt i looked on direct gov & for tax band A anythin up to 100co2 is free? N the 1.0 produces 99 i got that off whatcar.com

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC