Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Haha I know yeah its so tempting to plant the right foot! Put an s badge on the grill before it look well better seen a few on here so thought idw give it a whirl.

I bought one like this from the Internet but it was only £4!

zetec s badge

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks a lot guys for the replies! :)

Sent from my N6 using Ford OC mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got any problems with rattles in there seat belt colum on the drivers side? Its like a tinny sound usualy on roads they are not smooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Anyone got any problems with rattles in there seat belt colum on the drivers side? Its like a tinny sound usualy on roads they are not smooth?

Yes. I was told by my dealer that this is common for Fiesta. My car is also "affected".

Thankyou for your comment has your dealership done anythin even have a look at the problem?

• 1 month later...

Just a quick one anyone know if there is a way to turn the DRL's off on the Zetec S?

• 1 month later...

Can you guys help me got wheels down to two! xxr 527 chrome black or Samurai D1R Black/Red what do you guys think will look the best on my ecobeast post-51685-141017412367_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's helpful haha I need new wheels keeping these for winter tho

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got problems with the iPhone iSO8 software on there ford sync? Mine keeps sayin its makin a call but nothin is happening on the phone? & wont let me end the call i have to disconect the blutooth! Anyone havin this problem? Also ive tried to look online to see if there is a upgrade for the software for ford sync n my vin number for my car is not been accepted anybody else havin this problem?

Just a quick one anyone know if there is a way to turn the DRL's off on the Zetec S?

Always on Griff.

No worries it was for a guy I used to work with so all is good :-)

Can you guys help me got wheels down to two! xxr 527 chrome black or Samurai D1R Black/Red what do you guys think will look the best on my ecobeast attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410174122.496271.jpg

would say the Samurai D1R Black/Red would look better because of the colour matching but in honest am not really keen on the two of them but thats what modding and styling your own car is about your own taste :) ;)

Has anyone noticed a rattling noise coming from the Engine when accelerating in their Ecoboost 125? I don't really like the sound of it.. is it normal?

Has anyone noticed a rattling noise coming from the Engine when accelerating in their Ecoboost 125? I don't really like the sound of it.. is it normal?

does it happen at low revs before the turbo kicks in?

does it happen at low revs before the turbo kicks in?

No It tends to get progressively louder as the revs get higher, I noticed it when I first accelerated harshly in it after a month of owning the car but it wasn't that loud. However now it seems to be getting louder? I got the car in April and have just done over 5000 miles in it

I'm pretty certain it'll just be the turbo heat shield. A few people have had problems with them rattling :)

Hi Nathan, thanks for the reply, is there any way to stop it or reduce it? It doesn't sound great!

Also thanks a lot for creating the how to for the ST rear Diffuser, just fitted mine with an orange diffuser, really pleased with how it turned out