Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Thanks, looking at getting one myself. I'd imagine they're switch-able with LED bulbs :P first thing I'll do is whip out all the bulbs to replace anyways.

I'm waiting for them to start releasing parts on ford parts site or I will just wait for some to show up on brokers yards on the web from a titanium. :)

Ours is showing 38mpg at the min but its only covered 200 miles and the dealer reckons it will increase as the engine settles???? 99% of the miles are the wife extra urban driving and the other 1% me thrashing the life out of it going to the shops. (I also drive with no radio and window open slightly to hear the engine :-)))))

Yeah I spoke to my dealer after I bought it just because the service book wasn't in the car and he asked me how I was getting on and I said "it's great only issue is slight lag in the turbo and the mpg" he said the mpg will take a while to get an proper average and the lag in the turbo will adjust to your driving. He said the car adjusts to your driving so it won't always give you the arrow to change gear at the same time.

I had a petrol zetec s last time and that was great but this just flies makes driving really fun. Revving is much better it doesn't sound like its screaming all the time, you can just hear the turbo revving. Much better. Starting it up is a bit weird almost like a diesel sound. Once you get going it's really good.

Glad to hear :) I do miss how manic the engine got above 4000rpm, but the lack of muscle low down did used to frustrate!

bet the extra torque is bliss!

I've ordered one in white. Told it will take 8 weeks so another 4 weeks to wait! Bob have you got any photos of your white zetec s?

I'll probably order this week, not sure if red or white yet but I want the red accented interior :P

I will try to get a good one tonight. It took a week to receive ours, if that! The first white one in West Yorkshire, that's my claim to fame.

• Like 1

They all come with the 17 inch alloys on that I really don't want, so it's going to end up a build for me -.-

I'll probably order this week, not sure if red or white yet but I want the red accented interior :P

don't get red please lol i didn't like it what about the dark blue??

Dark colours show scratches the most in my experience >.<

That is true, just try not to get a scratch :) don't get red though…

Meh, it's a nice enough red. Probably white though, just because my 15 month old car looks like a battleground with scratches.

Mainly that they're too easily buckled on pot holes if honest, and probably going to change them anyway.

Fair enough mate good luck with your choice you can just order the 16" rims instead save you a small fortune

I'd replace the wheels with 16 inch's too so can just transfer the tyres across to save more money :P

I've just got the standard zetec s wheels. Not seen any photos of the car with the standard alloys apart from the one on the ford website!

Hmm, just they were supposed to have larger profile tyres and they used to be 45's, just I've not found anyone who can say for sure what profile they are >.< lol

All the Titanium's have 50 profile, not found out about Zetec S 16's >.<

So ford have actually changed the profile from the old titanium 195/45/16's to 195/50/16's. interesting.