Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

I'd use dental floss to be honest. Careful with the ecoboost one I cut myself on that bugger.

post-41938-0-79827500-1386833482_thumb.jpost-41938-0-79827500-1386833482_thumb.jpost-41938-0-52723800-1386833687_thumb.j

And here's where I relocated the fiesta badge.

post-41938-0-02869000-1386833961_thumb.j

My de badged rear-

null-22.jpg

what exhaust system you got? did you spray that yourself?

I'd use dental floss to be honest. Careful with the ecoboost one I cut myself on that bugger.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

And here's where I relocated the fiesta badge.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks for the warning, I'll be carefull. Although I'm more worried about removing the new paint. I guess the glue isnt that strong, but I've never removed badges before. Also, I'll be sticking an 'S' badge underneath the Fiesta one, whats the best thing to remove any polish so its sticks well on, I dont want it falling of. :)

what exhaust system you got? did you spray that yourself?

It's just a 'Trim' that I bolted onto the original exhaust (after cutting off a bit of the curved outlet). If you mean did I spray the defuser myself I didn't. I put it on myself but paid £75 for a professional spray job.

null-17.jpg

I test drove a Zetec S 125 yesterday, a brilliant car... Looking to replace my Panda 100hp in the next 12 months and see this as a sensible(ish) option (as I do 20k miles a year). Probably would have bought the Fiesta yesterday if it had the right spec! Would prefer climate control and DAB, but not sure how rare those actually are. Also, has anyone noticed a big difference between the 16 and 17 inch wheels?? I live "in the middle of nowhere" and thinking the 16s would be more suitable...

Has anyone track day'd one? Would be excellent, but mistaken for an ST probably.. I think the traction control can be turned off via the menu, but the ESP will be permanently on. Is it very intrusive? I hillclimb / sprint the Panda, and the Fiesta would also fit well within the class structure.

I test drove a Zetec S 125 yesterday, a brilliant car... Looking to replace my Panda 100hp in the next 12 months and see this as a sensible(ish) option (as I do 20k miles a year). Probably would have bought the Fiesta yesterday if it had the right spec! Would prefer climate control and DAB, but not sure how rare those actually are. Also, has anyone noticed a big difference between the 16 and 17 inch wheels?? I live "in the middle of nowhere" and thinking the 16s would be more suitable...

I used to have a PANDA100HP. I'm hoping the Fiesat handles as well, but just a little bit softer (well alot softer actually ;) ). Should find out next weel when i finally get it, I've only been waiting 17 weeks. :o

I got DAB and the 17" wheels, I didnt like the look of the 16" ones and I did'nt bother with climate.

My de badged rear-

null-22.jpg

I thought this was an ST I really like the defuser Considering doing this to mine who cut the exhaust slot for you? As on standard they are hidden I was tempted to buy an ST defuser to keep he original parts intact...

Has anyone track day'd one? Would be excellent, but mistaken for an ST probably.. I think the traction control can be turned off via the menu, but the ESP will be permanently on. Is it very intrusive? I hillclimb / sprint the Panda, and the Fiesta would also fit well within the class structure.

I have 17 inch on mine...no problems at all!

I thought this was an ST I really like the defuser Considering doing this to mine who cut the exhaust slot for you? As on standard they are hidden I was tempted to buy an ST defuser to keep he original parts intact...

Kane do you mean the piece that is cut on the diffuser for the exhaust? If so, they come cut like that.

It depends on if you're roads are 'rough' in the middle of nowhere I would say 16" if you have a fair amount of potholes as you will have more rubber and such but 17" give it a fuller look if I have 17's

It is an ST diffuser.

I've got 17's on mine, 6000miles and only 1 buckle.

• Like 1

Well mine is a ZS and here is the defuser standard post-44742-138714455213_thumb.jpg I know the ST ones come pre cut? (Ignore the disabled bay I'm at work no one entered at night lol)

17s fitted here and the ride is better than my previous cars with 17s on (i30)

Stupid phone posted that twice, sorry.

Does the old one unscrew or is it riveted?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club