Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Heater Controls

k13r4n

Ok guys was having a quick look and found these. Opinions pleasehttp://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=221178245206&index=20&nav=SEARCH&nid=05812986459

Well worth it.

I have set on my car and they look very nice indeed.

That seller is a good lad and very helpful.

I've bought quite a few items from him.

Cool stuff I'm thinking this to match my colour scheme

Great modification,

Ive done a fitting guide on em back when i was the second forum member to fit them lol

Will have a look at the time and is it as easy as pulling them out ? Oh and they are ordered now awaiting delivery just got some alloy pedals to get now

Yip, they just pull off. Think the guide recommends putting a cloth over you're standard ones for protection if you ever want to replace them and then pulling with pliers. Word of warning, be careful when putting the new ones on not to push too hard! I did and seem to have broken a wee clip or somethin on the heater control unit as the bottom of it doesn't sit perfectly flush against my fascia now. Drives me mental! Gonna get a replacement heater unit when I see one come up cheap on auction.

Lovely upgrade for the money I think...didn't get much use out of the complimentary rubber key cover and 'RS' sticker though, or the 'tea' come to think of it!

post-30295-0-96582700-1360154315_thumb.j

post-30295-0-87091000-1360154121_thumb.j

Funny you mention the pedals too... just like yourself I ordered these two mods around the same time, really freshen up the interior! (Excuse all the dirt!)

post-30295-0-22093100-1360154031_thumb.j

Will have a look at the time and is it as easy as pulling them out ? Oh and they are ordered now awaiting delivery just got some alloy pedals to get now

Just like pulling teeth but easier on the muscles lol

A laser cut glove box strip is a nice touch for the dash too.

Lovely upgrade for the money I think...didn't get much use out of the complimentary rubber key cover and 'RS' sticker though, or the 'tea' come to think of it!

Ill make you an offer on the key cover off you if you dont want it mate,

5 pounds?

Ill make you an offer on the key cover off you if you dont want it mate,

5 pounds?

Not a chance mate!

PM me your address I'll stick it in the post. It's not the snuggest fit, but you can judge for yourself if it's any good to you when you get it. Actually, I think I might have your address from previous PM correspondence, but send it anyway just in case. I've actually a bit of carbon wrap on mine anyway (very bored on evening!).

I don't have it with me today, but I'll bring it tomorrow and stick in the post from this side of the border.

Not a chane mate!

PM me your address I'll stick it in the post. It's not the snuggest fit, but you can judge for yourself if it's any good to you when you get it. Actually, I think I might have your address from previous PM correspondence, but send it anyway just in case. I've actually a bit of carbon wrap on mine anyway (very bored on evening!).

I don't have it with me today, but I'll bring it tomorrow and stick in the post from this side of the border.

Thanks Gary mate your a Gentleman,

No hurry on sending it neither, whenever you get a chance, ive carbon wrapped my tesco club card key ring lol

Ive got a black one fitted to my key for over a year now, its saved the key from meeting the floor tiles many times when the kids think its funny to rob daddys keys then drop them when i come chasing lol

Ive now got a blank spare flip key for the missus, looking to get it cut for her, so this rubber case will be ideal for it too.

Cheers.

I think those custom knobs are my next mod when I can convince the missus to let go of the purse strings!