Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zs Or St Spoiler

Preee

ZS or ST Spoiler  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Spoiler do you think looks the best

• Zetec S Spoiler
    • ST Spoiler

Im going to buy a new Spoiler , and can't decide which one i like the best , between the Zetec S and ST rear Spoiler , i'm leaning towards the ST at the moment , what do you guys think ?

ST

post-22424-0-61856800-1360362584_thumb.j

Zetec S

post-22424-0-32623300-1360364480_thumb.j

This thread needs pics ;)

lol it did i have no idea why they did not show , fixed now i think

Those two pics look extremely similar to me... Just from different angles

Was going to say, certainly on the Mk2.5, the spoilers are the same on the ZS and ST.

Think someone on here already had this decision and went with the ZS one saying it was nicer, in red I think but can't remember exactly who. He used to have an EO ST. I'll try find it.

Must admit though, those two pics look similar to me also. At the risk of sounding patronising, have you def posted the right links?!

EDIT: The threads I was referring to were by Foci_St3, but you've commented on them anyway Pree so I'm sure you're already aware of his pics etc!

They look no different to my eyes, maybe a same angle comparison would be more telling.

The st spoiler has a side ridge profile where as the zs is smooth contor I will find some better pics

yep was me who had the eo st and now candy red titx with zetec s spoiler, the mk3 st spoiler has larger sides to it so would only look right if you had side skirts and bumpers to match where as the zetec s spoiler has tidier line and look alot better with stock styling.

here are some more pictures , they are not easy to find decent ones , there is not a big difference between the two spoilers , and IMHO both look as good as each other with or with out bumpers as i have the 18" wheels.

post-22424-0-95908200-1360429110_thumb.j

post-22424-0-68630600-1360429138_thumb.j

post-22424-0-48605900-1360429174_thumb.j

post-22424-0-50718300-1360429155_thumb.j

Profile of how the ST spoiler might look on mine

post-22424-0-62950100-1360434513_thumb.j

I think as you have a white foci the st spoiler should look ok as the st has option of the same white paint. The final decision is yours bud as every one will have a different opinion and also you will be the first to go for an st spoiler on a regular foci.

I think as you have a white foci the st spoiler should look ok as the st has option of the same white paint. The final decision is yours bud as every one will have a different opinion and also you will be the first to go for an st spoiler on a regular foci.

Lol yes i guess someone will have to take the plunge , still un-decided yet

I have purchased a ZS spoiler recently, purely because I saw my mate's white ZS which looks cracking... parked next to mine, it made mine look a bit dull!

When it's painted and fitted, I'll post some pics before and after from all angles for you ;)

Id go for the ST one mate,

A Mk3 ST replica is even easier to create now fif you decided to go that far with it,

And it will look excellent on the white body.

I have purchased a ZS spoiler recently, purely because I saw my mate's white ZS which looks cracking... parked next to mine, it made mine look a bit dull!

When it's painted and fitted, I'll post some pics before and after from all angles for you ;)

You're too kind James ;)

I'd go for an ST spoiler, that way if you choose to make a ZS replica it looks pretty much the same with just a subtle difference, or if you choose to make an ST replica then you're part way there, without ever thinking, 'If only I'd got the ST spoiler...' :P

• 9 years later...
  • 3 months later...

does a focus st rear spoiler fit a focus zetec please??

Many thanks in advance

On 3/21/2022 at 8:31 PM, Euan21 said:

Will an ST spoiler extention fit a ZS spoiler?

No it doesn't unfortunately ☹️

1 hour ago, jamesowba said:

does a focus st rear spoiler fit a focus zetec please??

Many thanks in advance

Yes.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club