Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Esp Switch

Kevinlfc17

Hi I have a late 2003 mondeo 2.5v6 zetec s I don't have a ESP switch when I have looked at early models they have one my car seems to have a lot of stuff of the mark 4mondeo on it does any one no if the wiring loom for the switch is there behind the blank cover next to the boot release switch thanks

Late 2003 so it's facelift Mk3 yeah? Might have the wiring there but not sure to be honest, only way to know would be to check for yourself I think. Dead easy to get to anyway. I had the heated seat wiring all in place when I fitted a new interior to my Mk3 Mondeo ZS.

I have a spare ESP switch lying somewhere, was gonna fit it but never got round to it. It's just the ESP switch with a blank where the boot switch should be.

So what Mk4 stuff you got fitted then? Interested to know what parts are interchangeable.

It is the facelift one it's only small things like the heated screen switches alarm sensors it's more electric stuff than any think I don't understand why the older model has the esp button and the later model does not u get a but better performance with it switch off I had the facelift fiesta zetec s and that did not have a ESP switch on it but the older model did I have taken the boot release button out and there is only one plug there less that does both switches

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club