Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Rear Bumper

RhysG

iv fitted one to my car and it slapped straight on but mine was a genuine ford one.

dunno if i would buy a spin off China one?? normally non genuine parts dont fit well!

Edited by Lenny
content edited to remove words which other members may find offensive

Hi guys, I'm thinking about putting this on my 09 focus and I'm wondering if anyone has put one on theirs and can give me any tips on how to fit it and if there was any issues or anything

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=221186530689&index=18&nav=SEARCH&nid=86208417638

Thanks!

To be honest mate,

If possible id save the extra few quid and buy genuine either from a breakers or from ford.

The one you linked can be purchased from Taobao.com for as little as 20pounds if buying from china.

But if buying from breakers, here is the offical ford rear diffuser fitting guide for you to view and print.

Thanks guys! Trouble is I'm on a bit of a budget, what sort of prices would I be looking at if buying from ford and how would I go about getting one?

Thanks guys! Trouble is I'm on a bit of a budget, what sort of prices would I be looking at if buying from ford and how would I go about getting one?

From ford your looking around 190-220 pounds

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Zetec-S-08-on-NEW-Rear-Bumper-Extension-Primed-/380347679740?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item588e7d03fc

But you can pick them up second hand on eBay in great condition,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Zetec-S-Rear-Bumper-/271153755273?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2205f489

If you purchase a rear diffuse on its own from a breakers, ensure you get the toe eye cap as its also got a lip on it and you would still require six ford rivets but I've got 40-50 of these I can supply to you 8 for 3.50pounds

KGrHqJlwE9JVDGL29BPsS8sQKg60_12.jpg

What colour is your car 2 on eBay at mo 1 panther black 120 buy it now and 1 in jeans blue 95 start off bid both full bumper skins

What colour is your car 2 on ebay at mo 1 panther black 120 buy it now and 1 in jeans blue 95 start off bid both full bumper skins

I can guide you on bumper removal if required aswell.

Image1910.jpg

Or even how to use two plastic bottles as fog and reverse light units while your bumper is in the bodyshop getting a lip fitted to it.

Cheers Lenny! Funds at the moment are pretty limited like :/

You said you can get them from taobao.com for cheap, have you got a link cause I've looked on there and can't seem to find them haha

Cheers Lenny! Funds at the moment are pretty limited like :/

You said you can get them from taobao.com for cheap, have you got a link cause I've looked on there and can't seem to find them haha

Try searching taobao for "ford fox" "zetec s focus" or "focus fox"

Chinese seem to have called the st a fox, I found it their before I'll try locate the link for you.

Here is the thread from before where I found it for another member

Can't seem to find it at present though. Takes many hours of searching taobao and adding he good stuff to your favourates bar on your internet browser for easy finding at a later date.

• 1 year later...

Lenny, do you still have any of those rivets sitting around?

I need ten to swap a pair of bumper brackets over, would the rivets do that job?

If you do have any left TBH I'd want a dozen in case I bodge any.

Lenny, do you still have any of those rivets sitting around?

I need ten to swap a pair of bumper brackets over, would the rivets do that job?

If you do have any left TBH I'd want a dozen in case I bodge any.

Hi mate,

Ill route them out today and let you know what I've got,

They should do the job no bother,

Tricky to get the nut off the single bolt on either side of the car inside the rear wheel arch when removing the bumper,

Are the mk2 and mk2.5 bumper support brackets the same shape?

The brackets cost around 15 pounds each from ford,

Here's the ones on my mk2.5 for you to see if they look the same,

And ill get back to you later today with a count on the rivets

And if you need it,

Remember this: https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCQQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fordownersclub.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2F32690-reduce-reuse-and-recycle%2Fpage-2&ei=Aq0mU-itBc-jhgfVu4DoBA&usg=AFQjCNEbZzsS6cIbAc3STKMczRb4bIYk_w

Focussidestripremoval11.jpg

Image1910.jpg

Image1912.jpg

Cheers Fella.

Brackets are the same, have a new pair waiting to swap over as the ones on my project bumper had the bolts ripped out making them unusable.

Just need to drill the old rivets out, fit the new brackets then the project can proceed.

• Like 1

Cheers Fella.

Brackets are the same, have a new pair waiting to swap over as the ones on my project bumper had the bolts ripped out making them unusable.

Just need to drill the old rivets out, fit the new brackets then the project can proceed.

I've got 15 of them left there:

IMG_20140317_135023_zpsftx1enz_edit_1395

9 pounds should cover P&P i can dispatch on Thursday.

Cheers bud.

Can you temporatily enable your P/M at some point so we can trade paypal and post details?

• Like 1

Pm'd you there mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club