Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All Now A Ford Owner :)

Candi

Be sure to use the clubs discount on the autobulbs site :)

ACI005 theres the code :). You'll need to set of the h1 if you're gettin any of those headlights one for dipped beam and one for main

So much info to intake lol!

So can you just list me all the bulbs ill need so I know I got them all right before I get them, and how many of them I will need please if it's not to much to ask :)

You'll need 2 pairs of Phillips diamond visions, 1 pair of led sidelights and id recommend 1 pair of silvervision indicator bulbs. All the links are for paira of bulbs so the only one you need to order 2 of is the Philips diamond vision bulbs :)

Very helpfully :) thank you ill get on that now :) ordered headlights

No problem have a wee look at the fiesta guides section :) you must have some amount of money saved up lol how about a set of tinted wind deflectors aswel? And maybe join the club n get some club stickers :P

Heres a picture of the Philips diamond vision dipped beam,

post-37948-0-54852000-1360630146_thumb.j

Heres a pic of a standard bulb compared to the diamond vision in the main beam (left diamond vision) compared to the standard bulb (right)

post-37948-0-07601100-1360630381_thumb.j

Diamond vision is deffo a must :), yeah I'm always saving for my car. I don't go out and drink and that so my car is number one really when it comes to my spending money lol! Saying that I was looking at the wind deflectors last night lol. Where do I join the club too :)

http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/showit.php?pnum=8958

There's where I got mine from. If you click supporters membership at the top of the page that'll direct you :).

Just remember the diamond visions arent strictly legal because they've got a colour temperature of 5000k but ive never been pulled up for them :). And they arent as bright as HIDs although they are about the same colour nearly :)

I see a lot of people with them and like you said they haven't been pulled over, there's bigger things out there then bulbs lol. Going to do the membership later :) but will do it

Theyre nice plus if you wanted to fit HIDs you can fit electric self levelling motors to them

They did take my fancy, and for the price I hope they look good, just the bulbs to order and that's, that sorted

Im sure they will :) what else you planning on getting done?

Well want to put a front splitter on and a rear diffuser then hmm got to think lol

• 1 month later...

!Removed! hell,I've never come across one of the 185 versions before!

I guess "quick" is an understatement!

Thanks Lisa! A pain to keep clean but it passes the time :), thanks stoney! And Loz yes it is a bit of a understatement lol :)