Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat Nav

Sliveredge

What Sat Nav can you recommend?

Im used to the Garmin layout from an old sat nav but dont mind changing to Tom tom etc. I would ideally like it to have traffic updates so it changed the route for accidents etc and free map updates

What do you lot use?

dont want to spend much more than £150 really if i can help it

Cheers

I have a tomtom 120 Live, pretty good if you ask me - nice clear screen, very clear, lots of settings, and you can get Homer Simpson as the voice - what more do you want?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0048BPRIW/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics

I've got the tomtom go live 1000. Also got the lifetime free map updates offer on it.

Its alright i suppose.

Only trouble is, the centre of my town has been changed for 5 years - still shows the old map -.-

Is the live worth the £50 per year tomtom want for it? that 120 looks good its just the £50 a year after that to keep features that im after active.

to be completely honest the live services isnt as good as what its all hyped up to be

for example, was on watchdog not too long ago about tomtom live services being completely down for several months n that tomtom didnt know when it would be back up n running

I use it daily and find it good, just depends if you're bothered about traffic updates really. The search is handy though.

mine seems to be alright lately

a while ago though it was pretty useless as it didn't know the m42 was completely closed and would not let me redirect away from it n kept trying to make me go on it

• 2 weeks later...

I have a tomtom 1005 live traffic, I have to say it is really good and other things on it like trip adviser, search near you, I use on a regular base. Pardon the pun, but I would be lost without it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club