Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helloooooo Newby Here!!!

LisaT24

Hiya Everyone

Im the very proud owner of a Fiesta ST500.

Will be great to see how many other people on here own one too :)post-40892-0-80054600-1360761012_thumb.j

Hiya, cheers. Love him. Owned him since March 2008, I haven't done anything to him yet (apart from lose wheel centres everytime I hit a pebble in the road) I would like to have him lowered but living where I live just isn't a good idea thanks to atleast 3 speed humps on every street. Would also like to get the windows tinted but am afraid of the horrible effect it has around the edge of the windows because of the thin line of dots already around them.....other than that.....hes fast, black and did I mention fast :) Gonna have a nosey at your cars now :)

post-40892-0-87718100-1360769623_thumb.jpost-40892-0-82742800-1360769636_thumb.jpost-40892-0-87186700-1360769648_thumb.j

Here's a few pics of the interior (freshly cleaned of course) B)

Hiya Thanks, haven't got a clue what Im doing yet but I'll get the hang of it :)

Yeah been having a nosey...erm I mean look haha Everyone seems to help each other out :)

Hi and Welcome to the Forums , Great looking car Lisa

Thank you, he's my pride and joy, looking forward to the better weather then I can get the polish out, hate all this grit on the roads!! :D

Nice seats! They've got brilliant side support :)

do you attract many boy racers in that? My sister used to get racers quite often in a zetec s version in Leeds !

Tinted my mates windows and it didn't seem too bad along those dots, it's not perfect but you need to look hard to spot it! Especially for just £30 :P

Yeah I do attract boy racers, I think the ones who don't know what car it is think I might just have an ordinary Fiesta that I've our stripes on, its funny when you leave them standing at the lights

Loads of people keep telling me to get the windows tinted put that white strip around the edges is one of my pet hates. I'm a fussy git :D

I'm told the seats are made/styled by Ricaro, they're proper comfy and keep my bum warm with the heated function...always good on chilly mornings :D

Welcome to the club hope you enjoy "noseying" about the foeums lol

Haha Thanks, yeah I am, not that I'm nosey or owt.....honest ;)

Couldnt get that to work on my phone lol

Yeah I do attract boy racers, I think the ones who don't know what car it is think I might just have an ordinary Fiesta that I've our stripes on, its funny when you leave them standing at the lights

Loads of people keep telling me to get the windows tinted put that white strip around the edges is one of my pet hates. I'm a fussy git :D

I'm told the seats are made/styled by Ricaro, they're proper comfy and keep my bum warm with the heated function...always good on chilly mornings :D

hahaha..... fools.

you dont think that white window strip would go with the strips on the bonnet/side?? :P

i didnt know heated seats were even available on that version of fiesta! well, dont you get to be smug...you know its annoying when your left leg shivers whilst pushing the clutch pedal down on freezing cold mornings??? probably not...

Haha yeah good point about the stripes :)

Yeah it has heated seats and its got bluetooth connectivity, don't know if they were optional extras or not as the car was 8 months old when I bought it. Life has never been quite the same since haha :D

Oh forgot to say....yeah I remember the days of the quivering leg....in my previous 3 other fiestas of course haha (bit of snobbery there hahaha)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club