Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta St Video

Mark M.K

It does sound nice, and picks up speed very well mid gear, i could be tempted to buy in the right colour :)

They look nice, but the problem with Hot-Hatches is they tend to bought and driven by complete boy racing !Removed! (no offence to anyone on here buying one!) but I have seen many s1600s, Corsa VXRs, DS3R and the like being driven around as if their wheels are on fire, and not even safely quick either, just plain stupidly.

I was going to add the full Z-S body-kit to my Titanium and paint the wheels black till I saw a numpty in a Fiesta Metal just about cut the face off 3 cars on the M8 motorway and that put me off being tarred with that brush.

From that video, i am certainly tempted, will definitely take one for a test drive. I also think it seems good value. If Zetec S ecoboost's are going for £15K, for £2K more you could have an ST, with another world of performance on offer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club