Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

k13r4n

Ok guys I'm thinking on Getting wind deflectors put on Tina and was wondering if any of you have them fitted to a 5 door focus if so could you please upload a few snaps for me to look at and also do i need tao worry about brands etc ?

The two main brands are Team Heko and Climair.

Heko can be a bit cheaper than Climair and can also be a bit more brittle.

I've had Heko on a MK1 and have Climair on my MK2 and find them very useful although the Climair can make the windows drag a little until they bed in.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-mk2-2005-2010-saloon-hatchback-wind-deflectors-4pc-set-Tinted-HEKO-/360502611103?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53efa14c9f

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLIMAIR-Car-Wind-Deflectors-FORD-FOCUS-C-MAX-2003-2007-2008-2009-2010-SET-/380472926779?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5895f4223b

Clive's beat me to it

I was gonna say I've got the heko's on mine

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

Just fitted the heko's to mine too, and they look the dogs danglies,,, great for having the windows open a little to help with condensation on cold wet days. My only small gripe is that there is a little more noise, as if the window is ever so slightly open on the front. Nowhere near enough to make me want to take them off again. All in all I'm pleased with them.

No changed my mind may be changing the car over to a fiesta st

want something quicker always wanted an st since I caught the ford bug and my focus is rusting and it's not even 3 years old

Rusting ??? Where, that sounds wrong for a car so young, unless its in the boot, top of the tailgate area, where it just seems common.

charlie you need a new set of wheels on yours those dont do it justice.

I know steads mate been looking at ST alloys for a while, could afford em as well but it'll skint me n the Missus is wanting a holiday soon.

Plus i'll also need eibachs n camber bolts etc so it adds up.

The main thing holding me back from finishing off the ST replica is that me motors about 80mile off a 100k so I dunno if its worth shelling out about an extra 2 grand on it

• 1 month later...

Funny thing the picture above isn't rust I rubbed the door and it came off any ideas or could a good polish/clay and wax be the solution

I got a set of Climair on mine and very happy with them. Very easy to fit, no tools needed and cut down the noise when on the motorway. Also, looks pretty slick with the full set on.

IMAG0848-1.jpg

IMAG0849-1.jpg

IMAG0850-1.jpg

IMAG0851-1.jpg

• Like 1

They do look good don't they?

I have front ones and keep contemplating getting rear ones too, i think you've convinced me now.

They do look good don't they?

I have front ones and keep contemplating getting rear ones too, i think you've convinced me now.

Go for it mate. If anything the look will just flow so much better

To be fair I reckon on a 5 door only having front deflectors just looks odd anyway. Even if you rarely have passengers in the back n never have the rear windows open like me

Go for it mate. If anything the look will just flow so much better

To be fair I reckon on a 5 door only having front deflectors just looks odd anyway. Even if you rarely have passengers in the back n never have the rear windows open like me

Fair enough.

I definitely prefer the Climair's, prefer the shape by far. Love how easy they are to remove as well for the new motor :P

• Like 1

I definitely prefer the Climair's, prefer the shape by far. Love how easy they are to remove as well for the new motor :P

as apposed to the heko's?

Heko are supposed to be the same thickness but in my experiences seem less substantial and more likely to crack.

all i can say is my hekos have never cracked theyve been pushed shoved leaned against covered in snow etc and stood the test of time had hekos on both my mk1 and mk2 and having had climair on my vw i find the hekos batter quality in that they are half the price do the same job and look as good i only have fronts on but will be purchasing the rears at some point

• 3 months later...

I got a set of Climair on mine and very happy with them. Very easy to fit, no tools needed and cut down the noise when on the motorway. Also, looks pretty slick with the full set on.

IMAG0848-1.jpg

IMAG0849-1.jpg

IMAG0850-1.jpg

IMAG0851-1.jpg

Hassen are these the grey smoked or the dark tinted sport ones? they look fantastic!

I have just fitted the team heko on mine.

Went for tinted as i have tinted windows too. Do look good i have to say. Easy to fit too at a decent price.

Hassen are these the grey smoked or the dark tinted sport ones? they look fantastic!

They were the grey smoked ones but looked darker as the car is black. Don't have them anymore now as they got nicked. So just be careful if you do get them as they come off the car very easily without any tools or time needed.

seriously they come off whn the window is up?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club