Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ticking Noise

limbo

Advise needed, I have a ticking noise coming from the Nsr rear wheel it only starts when the wheel gets warm, today I reversed into a parking space and the noise was like a grinding noise but only going backwards I popped into my ford dealer but service was closed and not able to look at for three days. Any advise gladly accepted

Just had it serviced last week, been fine since then only done 20,000. They had trouble getting locking wheel nuts off as tyre depot had done them up with air gun so had to replace with new set after hacking them off could this have caused damage?

Possibly. But wheel bearings can go at anytime

I had to get a wheel bearing replaced just a month after a brand new one had been fitted

Mine was changed under warranty but I payed extra for my warranty since it was a 2nd hand car so not sure

Does sound like a baring; unless you have something in the tyre? Could be worth checking.

Or could be this...

Me too, very funny but creepily strange.

Anyone else notice that Dumbledore appears to be naked half way through?

Well some good news put the car into a small family run garage and after a couple of hours got a call to say that the noise was coming from the front of the car on investigation it turns out that when ford put new pads in they didn't clean the lip on the disc that's what was causing the noise, anyway these guys have cleaned the disc and the car is as good as new. Oh and the cost 39 pound, that's where my car will be going for service in future such pleasant people I actually left feeling good after spend money on the car.

Small garages tend to be more appreciative for your business than bigger garages and tend to do a better job so that people will go back to them. The bigger garages dont care.

The best bit of that video is where they all blow up lol

The best bit of that video is where they all blow up lol

Couldn't agree more until it starts again

In fairness, it could have been a pipe bomb that was on his car, good job it wasn't really!

Nah hes not from Ireland lol would be highly unlikely otherwise

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club