Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Code

Nicktd

Hi I've just got a ford focus one key no tcode or spare how can I get the tcode so I can send and get a unworn new key cut

Hi I've just got a ford focus one key no tcode or spare how can I get the tcode so I can send and get a unworn new key cut

Edited by Stoney871
Merged posts as they're the same question from the same member.

Post a good quality picture of the side of your key and i'll read it for you.

You need to look at the key side on and read as per my previous post, you may not have as many notckes but the code still reads the same (it can only be a 1,2,3 or a 4)

1 is flat, 2 is slightly angled, 3 is steeper angled and 4 is the steepest.

I can read them by eye as long as i can have a good look at the key.

I'd say that reads as 112244.

If you take your key into a Ford dealer they can look at it and read it by eye too, shouldn't cost you a penny.

You'll know for sure then.

BTW, please stop posting individual messages concerning this subject, just add another message under the same topic.

I keep having to merge your posts and other mods have already removed two of yours.

Pretty soon we'll have nothing but posts about T codes else :)

It's fine, glad you have it sorted now.

Any news with your key mission?

• 1 year later...

Hi stoney. I have the same problem, I have a key which is starting to have trouble opening a couple of the doors of my Tourneo. I live in France and the ford dealers here are terrible. They are trying to tell me I need to replace all of my locks and ignition.. But I know all I need is a key.

It is very worn, but if you could please try to give me the code from a couple of photos it will be worth trying to get it cut!

• 8 months later...

Hey all, is anyone up for reading a key so I can get the code as I need a new lock for my driver door built?

Hey all, is anyone up for reading a key so I can get the code as I need a new lock for my driver door built?

I can read them.

Ok great, the car is in the Mechanics at the minute can I send you a close up pic next week then Stoney?

Ok great, the car is in the Mechanics at the minute can I send you a close up pic next week then Stoney?

Not a problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club