Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New fiesta manual

Mork

Is there any kind new owners who could answer a few questions on this new beauty, as I've just got mine but waiting for a manual to be sent to me?

What do you need to know?

Hi smudge, er firstly how use the voice control with my mobile.Don't know all the commands. Could you post the pages to make it easier? Maybe somewhere on web I could view the manual!?

Hi smudge, er firstly how use the voice control with my mobile.Don't know all the commands. Could you post the pages to make it easier?

Just poress the voice control button and say HELP, that's the easiest way to do it. There are pages and pages of voice commands for various things and the book isn't the easiest to scan. Personally, I'd be more concerned as to why you didn't get a manual for the car, I'd be down there now demanding one, thye must have one somewhere.

Just poress the voice control button and say HELP, that's the easiest way to do it. There are pages and pages of voice commands for various things and the book isn't the easiest to scan. Personally, I'd be more concerned as to why you didn't get a manual for the car, I'd be down there now demanding one, thye must have one somewhere.

Hello Keith, The motor was there demo and I have told them about this and I'm expecting one in the post next week. If it doesn't arrive in a couple of days they'll be getting a visit! Thanks for the advice though.

Hello Keith, The motor was there demo and I have told them about this and I'm expecting one in the post next week. If it doesn't arrive in a couple of days they'll be getting a visit! Thanks for the advice though.

Anyone know how to voice dial a name from your phonebook?

Anyone know how to voice dial a name from your phonebook?

From memory (not near the manual at the mo) the commands are "Phone","Mobile Name", then say the name stored on the phone. Think that was how I did it. That is if you have set up a voice dial on your phone.

When do you expect your car?

ray

Press button --> "PHONE" (command please) --> "DIAL NAME" (name please) "MARK" --> (dial mark, confirm yes, or no" --> "YES"

Caps are what you say, non-caps are what the car says, should be pretty accurate from memory

To get the voice control to work with names, you must record them into the car's own memory. The system cannnot dial numbers from a name in your phone. However i have no idea how to do this as i've not done it myself :P

To be honest, its easier just to press "PHONE" on the radio and then select the name from there. Voice control is good untill you get bored and annoyed with it :)

What else do you need to know? I've had mine since December, and i'm still learning new things! :lol:

PHONE

STORE NAME

MATT (name of person you want to store)

you say first 5 digits first it will then repeat back

then say last 6

STORE NAME

She will speak back to you inbetween. My voice recognition doesnt like me as my voice isnt deep enough!!! works perfect for the other half but for me..she ignores me!!

Can confirm that to use voice dial, stored on the phone, you use the commands "Phone", "Mobile Name", then the name. It doesn't have to be stored on car. Works with my Nokia 6310. See page 179 of drivers handbook

Ray

I tried to store my name's yesterday. Can anyone tell me how you store a home and mobile number foe the same person? I stored a home number as 'Mike' and when I tried to store "Mike mobile' it said name too similar.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club