Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone Holder And Charger?

vinylpusher

Hello

Does anyone know of any iPhone 4 holders that have chargers attached to them ???

So i can just slide my phone straight in on to charge rather than having to have a cable hanging around when the phone isnt plugged in?

Looking really for a Vent holder or dash holder so i can run the cables behind the dash?. Dont really want a window holder.

Is there anyway to hard wire the charger so its not plugged into the lighter socket?

Any ideas or links to products is much appreciated. many thanks

well u could just get a lighter socket extension like what ive got and i tucked the wires away! but i am also looking for a iPhone holder aswell

• 1 month later...

Just bought one of the Brodit kits with a iPhone bracket that takes a cable so I can fit direct to the USB and charge/play via this. Have to say it looks very well made but not cheap, £15 for the dash bracket and £33 for the iPone bracket both from DSL on eBay. Will be fitting at the weekend.

You won't be upset with the quality of Brodit kits.

They are regarded as very good equipment and many police services throughout the UK make extensive use of them for radio/navigation/screen mounts.

So Brodit kit arrived mid-week and I have just fit it. I am very impressed with the quality and the soft touch to the iPhone holder will stop any scrathes. Bracket and holder took may be half an hour to sort out and fit, very easy. Difficult part was hiding the cable away between holder and USB port. The little tool supplied with the kit helped to open gaps in trim so I could hide the cable away.

Too dark to take any decent photo's so will post some tomorow.

Glad you're happy.

I can definitely vouch for their quality.

I have three fitted to my work car for radio, phone and the panel that controls my sirens and lights.

Keep meaning to get around to fitting one on my own car but not a priority at the moment.

As promised a few pics of new Brodit iPhone holder.

IMG_0115_zps7b78bb85.jpg

IMG_0116_zpse54c50cc.jpg

IMG_0117_zps16593cd8.jpg

IMG_0112_zps5377130a.jpg

Highly recommend this.

Glad you're happy.

I can definitely vouch for their quality.

I have three fitted to my work car for radio, phone and the panel that controls my sirens and lights.

Keep meaning to get around to fitting one on my own car but not a priority at the moment.

My son works at a place where they manufacture and sell emergency vehicle lighting systems so he may well havemade the ones on your police car. They send them all over the world.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club