Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Headunit Question

Strutter

Just a quick one, does anyone know if its at all possible to sync two Blutooth devices to the HU? One would be for the phone the other Audio playback, or is it one at a time kinda thing? Also, is it just me or does the posting field not allow me to make any key returns.....paragraphs are nice....

i know my HU won't let me have my ipod through BT as well as my phone, it picks one or the other :( what is your audio device? can you not use the usb/aux slot?

My thinking was I had a Lumia 920, works great, and I have an older 32gb iPod (via USB/Aux cable), thing is its out of space, and my crazy idea was to get a Nokia 620, no sim, 64gb card, and it has Nokia Drive etc all on it and have it JUST for the car, would be handy as hell, so I guess its one of the other .I don't use the phone that much but the text read back is a handy thing!

.I don't use the phone that much but the text read back is a handy thing!

yeah i like that feature, but i also have twitter updates to my phone and it can get a bit annoying on a long drive :P

regarding the 620, wouldn't you need the sim in it for nokia drive to work? just a thought? alternatively, does it have a mass storage mode via usb? failing that maybe just use a 64gb usb stick or adapter for the memory card you already have and whack it in the usb slot?

I like the idea of the functionality of the phone, Nokia Drive uses no data at all now if you download the region maps, and I liked the idea that on Windows Phone you can remove everything from the start screen and then just directly Pin all the art work in tiles on the main screen, with play lists etc, that's what initially appealed to me really, plus a pretty cheap phone for all you get.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club