Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St

k13r4n

Ok guys I'm looking at getting a fiesta st what should I look out for and also need something to convince me into actually getting one as I have a titanium focus mk 2 obv power is one

Hi mate,

Try giving the car a test ride when it comes out. You shouldn't have to be convinced into getting one, if you give it a drive then you'll know as you'll get that feeling.

I know what it's like though, I'm torn between too, but not sure if it's just for the sake of it as it's all new and current considering I have a car that works fine already. It is a tough one!

its an st 150 mk6 I'm looking at can't afford the 180 but would still love one though and had a shot of one today but I would be downsizing car wise but upgrading power wise and obv decreasing insurance finance etc

Such a tricky one!

I was looking at buying a mk2 focus ST. My current insurance on my mk7 is £156. I got the car when I was 20 hence the high price. I only have 3 more payments until it's renewed when it will go down to £54, saving over a 100 quid. I got an insurance quote on the ST and it was only £80 pound so thought I could get an ST and still be paying less money that what I am now.

However, I then took into account that it will be much jucier to run, specially that the fuel prices will be going up, and I could be riddled with problems, where as my current car is a lovely thing that hasn't gone wrong once *touch wood* and is fairly cheap to run.

I know on the outside it looks a really good deal, however looking into it, as I do a lot of driving was just a bit much of a risk so I have decided to keep my current car, and save hard for a couple of years until I can lay down a hefty deposit on a car I'm really after, plus will be much better on my insurance as I'll be 25.

Entirely up to you! Weigh up the options, pros and cons and you'll have an idea :)

Just my thoughts

Wow I'm 21 next month and I'm 1500 for my focus and I would jump at the chance of a focus st but insurance for me is double and I want a faster car but it must be a ford and be cheap so I could afford it so the fiesta is perfect I'm just not wanting to loose all the gizmos in my focus

Really annoying. If i was to get insured right now on a Mk2 Focus zetec S it would £1089, however as I have 3 months left on current insurance, it would cost over £1000 to end it early! So will have to wait it out. Flipping Elephant

• 11 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club