Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

What type of bulb is it behind the dashboard?

Heard it's a T5 cap B8.5D 509T but I'm not sure.

• 4 months later...

On 31/07/2013 at 9:41 PM, Seaward said:

Looking at the list above, I cannot find what I'm looking for. I don't suppose anyone knows what bulbs are used to illuminate the footwells? I picked up my Fiesta Zetec S today, and whilst the cup holders are illuminated red, the footwells are lit up with standard yellow bulbs.

Has anyone been able to replace them with a red alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Lewis

yeah i replaced the bulbs in mine with blue - you can get there for autobeam.co.uk pick you car and model and they have sets for the whole interior.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone can recommend me HID bulbs for my new Fiesta. "Mk8", Zetec which I think is a H7 fitting but not sure. 2018 model as mentioned, any help would be appreciated. I'm new to the site so I hope i'm posting in the right topic.

Cheers!

Check out HIDs direct I used them for my st lights no problem but make sure you get 35w as the 55w sometimes flicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Sorry to drag up an old topic but it popped up in my quick Google search.

How many 501 bulbs would I need for the whole car (2015 Fiesta Titanium)? Side lights, all interior lights & numberplate lights? Am i right in thinking it’s 10 in total? 

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 11:26 PM, FP15ONA said:

Sorry to drag up an old topic but it popped up in my quick Google search.

How many 501 bulbs would I need for the whole car (2015 Fiesta Titanium)? Side lights, all interior lights & numberplate lights? Am i right in thinking it’s 10 in total? 

I have a 2013 Fiesta Titanium, it has 2 footwell, 3 front map lights, 1 back interior light & the boot light is also a 501. That makes 7 interior lights. I have the LED strip lights as my dude lights so I don't think it's the same as yours if you think you'll need 10 in total. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello... New to the site so o/

Have days until my Fiesta ST-Line X gets delivered, but i'm sure it will come with them horrible (Orange) tint bulbs..

Does anyone know what fittings I need for Low Beam & High Beam so I can get some Night eyes or something similar?

Thanks in advance :)

• 5 months later...

Does anybody know what bulbs go in the front interior lights of the mk8 ST-Line (and how to replace them)?

IMG_1813.JPG

Does anybody know what bulbs go in the front interior lights of the mk8 ST-Line (and how to replace them)?
IMG_1813.thumb.JPG.67350d1c5355161eb78a0600ceea5f7f.JPG
I have been thinking the same thing. [emoji848][emoji16]
What about the interior lights over the rear seats? [emoji848]

8 hours ago, IceFoxDK said:

I have been thinking the same thing. emoji848.pngemoji16.png
What about the interior lights over the rear seats? emoji848.png

Yep, i also want to know about the rear interior overhead lights if anyone knows. I want to replace them all with red ones to match my foot well lights.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen people replace the lights behind their air bag panel, and air con buttons, also the start/stop button. However i have not seen this done on the mk8, only the mk7.

Has anyone done this on their mk8?

• 2 months later...

Hey! I'm really hoping someone can help me.. I have a ford fiesta zetec s 15 plate and I'm really struggling with bulbs. I have led on my full beams but when I just have the standard lights on they are yellow in comparison. I have had numerous sets of led h15 and they fit fine but dont work :( what am I doing wrong? 

• 1 month later...

Evening all, I am looking at fitting some led headlights bulbs (currently have a blown bulb so now is a good as time as any). But having searched the there are 100's of type available and I am not sure what I should or should not buy.  I know my current bulb  type is H4, but there are some with control boxes, some just bulbs, some talk about buying a larger dust cover as they stick out beyond the standard cover.  My requirements are basically something brighter than I have now (I don't know what that is but I am going to assume it is only standard halogen bulbs.) I don't wish to blind on coming cars just make my view brighter, what are the suggestions?

P.S. Forgot the important part, Fiesta 07 (which I think is mk6?)

Edited by xendistar
additional info

Thanks Zico, funnily enough that was one of the first sights I looked at. Just need somebody to confirm if they will fit with the standard rubber cap or if I need  a extended replacement rubber cap to give a bit more room at the rear of the bulb?

1 hour ago, xendistar said:

Thanks Zico, funnily enough that was one of the first sights I looked at. Just need somebody to confirm if they will fit with the standard rubber cap or if I need  a extended replacement rubber cap to give a bit more room at the rear of the bulb?

I'd believe they'd fit however you might need to cut a little hole in the rubber cover IF there is any extra wiring with the kit. My car the previous owner fitted HIDs in it and cut a cross in the cover so the extra wires can come out. I think the LEDs are just plug and play. 

• 5 months later...

Just watched thus video explaining about the different types of bulbs and headlights. You may find it helpful. 

• 10 months later...

What bulb is used for the high level brake light on a 2008 Fiesta? 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, BP2411 said:

What bulb is used for the high level brake light on a 2008 Fiesta? 

Cheers

W16W thought I'd add the answer for anyone else wondering. 

• 4 weeks later...

Talking about bulbs, Autobeam offer a range of upgraded bulbs for fiestas and other cars. I used them before and I have to say they are really good

• 3 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, BP2411 said:

W16W thought I'd add the answer for anyone else wondering. 

It also fits 501 (W5W) bulbs as well. Though for anyone looking to replace this bulb, if you're replacing it with a regular 'style' bulb (I.E Halogen, presumably also the case with HIDs), get a 955 (W16W). For LED replacements, a 501 (W5W) will fit and work perfectly fine.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Would anyone happen to know if Ford have updated the headlights on the Mk 8 fiesta? I’m seeing a lot of 70 Reg fiesta’s driving around with LED headlight bulbs that aren’t the upgraded full LED headlights. 

I thought it might be aftermarket bulbs but having seen a lot of oldies driving the ones I’ve seen, I’m thinking they’re standard.

love to know if anyone can help. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 1:01 AM, MrChumbawamba said:

Hello,

Would anyone happen to know if Ford have updated the headlights on the Mk 8 fiesta? I’m seeing a lot of 70 Reg fiesta’s driving around with LED headlight bulbs that aren’t the upgraded full LED headlights. 

I thought it might be aftermarket bulbs but having seen a lot of oldies driving the ones I’ve seen, I’m thinking they’re standard.

love to know if anyone can help. 

They are indeed standard LED Bulbs in a projector housing from factory. However they are sealed in, they cannot be removed. I have them on my Fiesta Active. Not sure when exactly they changed.

This is how the headlight looks at the back, where there used to be a rubber cap, it is now sealed.

Top pic is low beam LED, bottom pic is the replaceable halogen high beam in reflector housing.

IMG_0564.thumb.jpeg.a8e854e053aa67e5b07488d70a50df7e.jpeg

IMG_0565.thumb.jpeg.33988276b1836bee82de4a180f452321.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

My front passenger side spot light on my 2018 Fiesta has stopped working.  Are the spot lights the same as the fog lights?  Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I want to be sure before ordering.

Also, reading the manual, the front fog lamp is H11 specification.  The manual states "You cannot separate the fog lamp bulb from the bulb holder".  Does this mean I have to order this from Ford?

1 hour ago, Newbie229 said:

My front passenger side spot light on my 2018 Fiesta has stopped working.  Are the spot lights the same as the fog lights?  Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I want to be sure before ordering.

Also, reading the manual, the front fog lamp is H11 specification.  The manual states "You cannot separate the fog lamp bulb from the bulb holder".  Does this mean I have to order this from Ford?

Foglight and Cornering light use the same lamp which will be a H11, you can buy them from Halfords, euro arparts, eBay, amazon etc, that comment means that glass part of the mama and it’s holder are one piece, the wiring plug unclips and you swap the whole thing.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club