Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

• 3 weeks later...

What make and type o fbulb do folks recommend for MK7 headlights to get that crisp white light?

Without fitting HIDs the only way to get an icy white colour bulb is either Phillips Diamond Vision 5000k or there is an osram equivelant im sure theyre called hyperblue 5000k or something. Ive got the Philips and they're fairly decent although neither the philips or osram are strictly legal but ive never been pulled up for mine. If you want to stay legal you're looking at Osram cool blue intense

• 4 weeks later...

Might want to add the new Facelift, which has H15 bulbs for the Zetec and Zetec S main beams and DRL's :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Might want to add the new Facelift, which has H15 bulbs for the Zetec and Zetec S main beams and DRL's :P

Updated mate sorry I meant to do this a while a go but i forgot lol.

• 3 months later...

Looking at the list above, I cannot find what I'm looking for. I don't suppose anyone knows what bulbs are used to illuminate the footwells? I picked up my Fiesta Zetec S today, and whilst the cup holders are illuminated red, the footwells are lit up with standard yellow bulbs.

Has anyone been able to replace them with a red alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Lewis

Im pretty sure theyre just w5w 501 wedge bulbs. Have a word with brigante im pretty sure he was selling a load of different colour ambient lighting bulbs not too long ago

Sorry not brigante lol follow the link above

Cheers, I'll see if he's gone any left.

• 1 month later...

Are the 581 indicator bulbs normal or offset pins,,, im seeing 2 different types on fleabay ??? cheers guys.

Are the 581 indicator bulbs normal or offset pins,,, im seeing 2 different types on fleabay ??? cheers guys.

581's are amber coated and have offset pins, to prevent the use of a standard white bulb.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got 62 plate metal wanting to change side light bulbs do they need to be canbus or not told different things from different sellers

Just got 62 plate metal wanting to change side light bulbs do they need to be canbus or not told different things from different sellers

No the Fiesta doesn't need them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had spi vision film put on my head lights and tail lights, it looks amazing however my tail lights are very dull now.

Can anyone recommend what bulbs would be good for brightening them up.

Just too clarify...you DO NOT!! Need canbus error free bulbs....fiestas dont use canbus...infact most of the ford range dont use canbus system

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've just bought a Fiesta from 01, and went to replace the rear tail light. For some reason on my car the bulb is a 207S for the rear tails, then every other bulb is a single contact 382 bulb. I find this really weird. Is there any reason why this is the case?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just fitted HID's to my mk7.5 ZS, have to say it's the best £40 I've spent on it. Will get some pics up later on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sellotape the red wrapping paper from 'Babybell' cheese to do your footwell lights.

I seen that tip on a vw forum ages ago and I had rocking red footwells in my golf!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

Just fitted some CREE LED Bulbs in my fog lights and thought I'd let people know a very easy way to change fog light bulbs on a mk7.5...Turn your front wheels full lock to one side and unscrew two screws on the lining of the arch just behind where the fog light is, the arch lining then moves away really easily and you can get to the rear of the fog light and also see what you are doing. The bulb holder/plug then just twists 90 degrees and comes out allowing you to change the bulbs.

Much easier than taking the headlight off and doing it through the bonnet, as the passenger side fog light is blocked by the windscreen wash reservoir.

• Like 5

would this be a good replacement for my fiesta zetec s mk6? eBay.co.uk item number 350926977933

ordered 1 before but wasn't big enough iten number 350927132266

thank you

Which bulbs would people recommend between Philips X - Treme Vision or the OSRAM Night breaker unlimited's? I want a crisp, bright white look