Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Fiesta Arriving 1St March!

ritch00_00

We weren't either. It was like getting blood out of a stone to find out what we were actually going to have to pay for the car. The trade in price they offered was £1k less than we got from another Ford garage. Everytime we negotiated on price the chap would run off to his manager and come back with pretty much the same asking price just made to look different with creative accounting. In the end we went to another Ford franchise and got what we wanted.

They were just like that with me. In the end i showed them the price i could get it online and told them to beat it. Suprisingly they did, but the service i have had has been awful and now i still dont know if im or when i am getting the car. Goid mind to cancel it and go elsewhere.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willy

• b1g_dav3

• Lloyday

• chilks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

count down thread, who else is waiting for their fiesta?

I got the 1.0L (123) Titanium in White. The only other extra was Diamondbrite spray, does it actually work(?), they offered it to me for free so I felt obliged to accept.

Friday's the day!

congrats on your purchase, and congrats on being your first brand new motor.

This is my first post as I'm due to become a Ford owner for the first time since 1998.

Just this weekend I placed an order for a new Fiesta .. Mine's not due until mid April sadly!

Zetec (3 door)

Manual

1.0T EcoBoost (100PS)

Panther Black

DAB + Ford SYNC

Spare wheel

Car mats

Took one for a test drive, and really couldn't believe how far the interior of these cars had come. It was a genuinely nice place to be. I'm chopping in an '07 Cooper S as the Mini is just not getting used, for what it is.. And the running costs don't justify the mileage I do (3 miles in the morning, 3 miles in the evening, weekdays only).

I thought the Fiesta was actually a nicer place to be than the Mini, especially considering the Mini, when new, was x2 the price!

Performance wasn't great, but it's perfect for what I need it for. And besides, I ordered another car the week before, and that will take care of the power issue.

one last thing .. I couldn't quite believe I had to order car mats for it. I genuinely asked the salesman, "does it come with a !Removed! steering wheel?" :)

I'm thinking maybe some don't - when I picked my car up (back in 2010) and the dealer was showing me where things were he pointed out the handbrake and gearstick!. To be fair it was probably because I ordered the interior pack that included a different handbrake and gearstick, but it still seemed funny either way.

one last thing .. I couldn't quite believe I had to order car mats for it. I genuinely asked the salesman, "does it come with a !Removed! steering wheel?" :)

It's half the price of a Mini, floor mats are considered optional :P

ive ordered the Fiesta Titanium Ecoboost 100ps in Magenta with optional keyless entry/power start and Navigation, ordered it 2 weeks ago and have been told to expect it the 1st week in april, I HATE WAITING! Hurry up please :(

Picked mine up this morning. Here are a few snaps

post-40939-0-23600600-1362151804_thumb.j

post-40939-0-28654100-1362151858_thumb.j

post-40939-0-91385700-1362151904_thumb.j

post-40939-0-54585200-1362151949_thumb.j

post-40939-0-29998000-1362151996_thumb.j

Collected my Ecoboost Titanium today. Its got a decent horn!

post-41002-0-70064200-1362153984_thumb.jpost-41002-0-80892800-1362153998_thumb.jpost-41002-0-80001900-1362154009_thumb.jpost-41002-0-12155700-1362154022_thumb.jpost-41002-0-42899200-1362154031_thumb.jpost-41002-0-79644700-1362154046_thumb.j

Here's my titanium with dress up kit. Arrived at the dealers today. There's a close up of the front grill for those interested.

nice any pics of the inside

Not taken inside ones yet. Will get some done and will upload. Not had much time to play yet but so far its been fun to drive.

Looks very nice , i bet your pleased , i have just been reading in the new Topgear mag about the Fiesta ST

Cars are all looking great!! Loving the red on the new fiesta, looks so sporty. Think I want red next!!

One111 by any chance was that from evan halshaws? Thats where ive seen the only other red zs with 17's, drives fantastic and the toys are good too, great car

Shame theres a hole in the front splitter before i picked it up, absolutely fuming. Taking it back tomorrow :(

Looks very nice , i bet your pleased , i have just been reading in the new Topgear mag about the Fiesta ST

What did they say about it?

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here's my titanium with dress up kit. Arrived at the dealers today. There's a close up of the front grill for those interested.

Getting my titanium next week and was wondering if you get the front lower spoiler as promised in the broacher (thanks to ONe111)

post-5052-0-46907500-1362179058_thumb.jp

The pictures shown are supplied by my dealer. I haven't seen the car in person. It doesn't look like it comes with the front lower spoiler

Cheers Mark

b1g_dav3 did suggest that it may not come with one. I'm hopping someone will know for sure or explain what a high gloss black aerofoil is :)

Cheers Mark

b1g_dav3 did suggest that it may not come with one. I'm hopping someone will know for sure or explain what a high gloss black aerofoil is :)

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk-7-Ti-vct-Front-Aero-Blade_213.jsp

That's the aeroblade, same design just not gloss black like the ones on the new ZS. Just gives you the idea.

Not gonna lie, going to take mine off in all likelyhood, just something to scrape on speed bumps >_>

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk-7-Ti-vct-Front-Aero-Blade_213.jsp

That's the aeroblade, same design just not gloss black like the ones on the new ZS. Just gives you the idea.

Not gonna lie, going to take mine off in all likelyhood, just something to scrape on speed bumps >_>

Cheers Big Dave

you may have a buyer for yours soon ;)

Cheers Big Dave

you may have a buyer for yours soon ;)

Soon? The car hasn't even been built yet >_> lol

Build date is the 22nd of March, and yet was ordered on the 22nd of Feb...

Soon? The car hasn't even been built yet >_> lol

Build date is the 22nd of March, and yet was ordered on the 22nd of Feb...

same as me then. Defo want one and have asked the dealer to price one up :) you know who to asked if you dont want it ;)