Top Posters In This Topic

• Willy

• b1g_dav3

• Lloyday

• chilks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk-7-Ti-vct-Front-Aero-Blade_213.jsp

That's the aeroblade, same design just not gloss black like the ones on the new ZS. Just gives you the idea.

Not gonna lie, going to take mine off in all likelyhood, just something to scrape on speed bumps >_>

Don't go over speed ramps to quickly then :lol: In the almost 3 years i've had one on my Titanium, i've never damaged the aeroblade/front splitter.

My aeroblade was damaged before I picked it up, I was tamping about it, luckily the dealership didn't even want evidence and just said they'd replace it, can't beat that kind of service but still not good.

Don't go over speed ramps to quickly then :lol: In the almost 3 years i've had one on my Titanium, i've never damaged the aeroblade/front splitter.

27th of April is my due date, never known a car take so long lol.

http://www.mountunestore.com/Product/Carbon-Fibre-front-splitter

Always that as an option if Ford give you a silly price.

i have a mountune carbon front splitter for sell if anyone is interested very good condition £50.00

This is my titanium with dress up kit being loaded on the transporter today for delivery to me in the morning.

post-41002-0-63395600-1362688847_thumb.j

post-41002-0-03639100-1362688863_thumb.j

Yes Wildy :)

Looking good chilks, I like it a lot mate.

Is about time the 5 door got the side skirts too, annoying for a mate of mine having to pay shipping from America for some >.<

Is about time the 5 door got the side skirts too

Too right !

This is my titanium with dress up kit being loaded on the transporter today for delivery to me in the morning.

Where did you order it from? GN number plate is a kent number plate it looks alot like Ashford invicta motors

I just picked up my titanium X ecoboost and love it, its alot smoother and nicer drive than the focus around the town :)

Where did you order it from? GN number plate is a kent number plate it looks alot like Ashford invicta motors

I just picked up my titanium X ecoboost and love it, its alot smoother and nicer drive than the focus around the town :)

yes spot on mate. It left invicta motors today and will be with me in bristol tomorrow

Thinking of changing the front grill to a black zs grill but see how I get on with it first.

I might buy a Zetec S grille too, to join the craze. Then erm, I can hang one on my wall :P

• 4 weeks later...

Stupid question. The Ford chat about the dress up kit says it comes with a sports grille. What's the difference between that and a normal one? Getting the car on Wednesday!

Zetec S comes with honeycomb sports grill and the rest a chrome grill. If you get the dress up kit it doesn't come with a sports grill :(

Sports Grill

post-5052-0-27813700-1364796353_thumb.jp

Normal Grill

post-5052-0-36182700-1364796394_thumb.jp

Thanks willy. I wonder why the descriptions all say sports grille then?. Knew it wasn't a zetec s but thought there might have been some difference.

Just had a look through the brochure and can only see it mentioned in the Zetec S section.

The only thing that I queried was the mention of a black aerofoil which the dress up kit isn't coming with. I've emailed Ford CS and my local dealers but not expecting a reply anytime soon :(

Willy, you are right about the brochure - just checked. But the various online brokers state the dress up kit has a sports grille, as does Fords Price list dated 28th January.

From the price list.......

Pack Details

City Pack

Rear Parking Distance Sensor and Electric/Heated Power-Foldable Door Mirrors with Puddle Lamps

Driver Assistance Pack

Active City Stop, Rear Parking Distance Sensor and Electric/Heated Power-Foldable Door Mirrors with Puddle Lamps (only available with 1.0 petrol or diesel engines)

Full Dress Up Kit

Large Rear Spoiler, Side Skirts, Sport Front and Rear bumpers, Sport Grille

ST Style Pack

17" alloys Painted Rado Grey, Illuminated Scuff Plates and Red Brake Callipers.

Have also mailed Ford CS - worth pursuing do you think - the disclaimer says they reserve the right to change specs....obviously