Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fk Coilover Kit

Mike77

As the title states, just wondering if anyone has ever used these on a mk2 focus ? Looking at a second hand set that have only had a few months use, and look in good condition. Any views welcome as I'm a complete novice with coilovers lol. Cheers, Mike.

Im not a big fan of coilovers and often the handling is worse than stock, and a "boneshaker" ride and i feel they are more about apearance/ cosmetics

Check to see if they are TUV or BS stamped and not cheap Chinese copies

ending on tuesday?

iv been looking at tons of reviews of these because i think with an RRP of 170ish its just too good to be true

the majority of reviews are people who've never actually used them but slate them anyway. the majority of people who have them are happy with them ..but then, who likes to admit they have rubbish? :P

have a google and see what you think, its your choice (BTW, i found a lot of info on an audi TT forum)

Tom

Just asked the seller to remove my bid, as I didn't know what make they were before I placed a bit (stupid I know). But after reading a few reviews they do seem to be a very low end budget make, and I would be better suited with just a set of comfort springs for my needs. Thanks for the replys guys.

dam, i thought i had a guinea pig there!! ;)

how low would you go? the standardish 40mm?

i also have an 06 focus and want this doing. The only reason I was thinking of coilovers was because I wasnt confident the old shocks could handle lowering

I've lowered cars before using standard shocks with no problems but never gone any lower than 35mm. Really don't want to be bouncing down the road, want to retain comfort and just drop the stance a little.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club