Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fcous Rs Mk1 Cams In A Focus Mk1 1.8??

danfocuszetec

does anyone know if the cams out of rs mk1 will make much difference in my 1.8 what gains will i achieve? theres some on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Rs-Mark1-Std-Cams-And-Pulleys-Pair-Inlet-Exhaust-1-8-2-0-Upgrade-/160964948202?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257a4230ea

Try burton power go to tuning guides select zetec e all youll ever need is there

um na way out of my price range well expensive there.

Its not cheap the cams fit but on thete own are useless so a remap is needed free flowing exhaust and an rs ecu to make it work and a power boist valve change the intake to an rs you cant just change cams the engine wouldnt run all in its cheaper to fit an rs engine in the car

i think ill leave it then lol car aint worth doing all that to, just want to make it abit quicker for not much money???

Fit a k and n filter with an rs intake easy mod to do and cheap

ive got a pipercross induction kit on it,

Is that the Venom? - what difference did that make?

na pipercross its a foam filter, it seems to pick up quicker than standard

na pipercross its a foam filter, it seems to pick up quicker than standard

You fitted a Pipercross panel filter - Pipercross also make the venom- its a cone- type filter similar to a K&N, but ts encapsulated in a shroud with a sealed cool-air intake/ CAIS, so it does not draw warm air, other aftermarket performance filter manufacturers have similar products now

Often when you fit a (new clean) panel filter you notice a performance increase/ improvement because it replaces an old/ dirty/ clogged filter, and the aftermarket "performance" filter makes the induction sound louder, which can give the subjective impression of more power, often other parts of the intake are more restictive than the filter itself (like small diameter tubing leading to the filter) - it depends on the exact design of the car/ engine

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club