Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Kuga

Kuga X

Well, it must be my hoist and electric chair in all the time. Cos your figures are my dreams. I get at best about 37 mpg. I use speed limiter so 30 mph around town and max I drive on motorways is 60 mph mines an auto as well, but it is six gears. Hay ho I suppose. Still love it. Still smile when I see it some seven months later.

I hope to see just a bit of snow this year even a two day thing just to see how it handles. Brings the kid out in me.

wow Ray mine now has 2500 miles on and its now approaching average of 38 MPG and thats a mix of city and good runs, and towing the caravan it does dip a bit then but still not bad, thinking of having a re-chip soon stories of even better MPG and power.

good to hear you still love it, I really enjoy driving ours get a smile every time i drive it, and done a few Mods already all cosmetic but i like em..

whoskug_001.jpg

wh05kug002.jpg

steering_wheel.jpg

wheel_after.jpg

Rear_Passenger.jpg

doors.jpg

clean_kuga_small.jpg

Omg what a great number plate WH05 being a west ham supporter. Yours was well worth the wait. But it's all true all these months on I still smile when I get in it. And you I bet yours too, maybe not as much now, you know how all the toys work but it still good motor.

Thanks Ray, yea i kept humming and arring on whether i should buy it or not, and when i tried it was sold, my wife had bought it for me as i couldn't make my mind up lol, great surprise and looks great on the car. think I've mastered all the bells and whistles now only thing I've not tried is the auto stop bit, i bottle every time and hit the brake lol but i'm sure it does work :)

starting to see a few more about now, did you ever manage to get on the Kuga owners club forum? quite busy with loads of Kuga people, this site is good but not many Kuga owners here .

Yeah I'm on it but like this one, it's hardly any real talk about the motors, just this that and other things. Your a very lucky man if your wife bought you such a wonderful thing. I get a 99p Burger King nugget thingy from mine.

lol no kids so we can spoil each other ;) we've save a fortune over the years lol we have dogs.. they don't want money, don't need to go to uni, and if they come home pregnant we can sell the babies ;) lol

• 7 months later...

This is a picture of my new 2014 Titanium X Sport 2.0. Tdci (163).

27143851-d517-46ad-a2e9-a1d4bc71dab3_zps

That thing looks mean! Very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi - just (3 weeks ago) bought nearly new Kuga (9 months old) - Titanium X Sport Auto. Not really 'tested' it as yet but can I say I have driven nothing but autos for the past 12 years (Jaguar x-type (x2),

Jaguar XF, Hyundai ix35, Hyundai Santa Fe, Qashqai - all with automatic boxes........ now driving my Kuga auto and it's as good as and as smooth as (better in some cases) as all of these. So I don't think anyone looking for an auto in a Kuga will be disappointed in its performance