Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Windscreen Washers.

blue flash

Guys, i have a focus ghia on a 55 plate,went to change the front washers from the jets to the new type mist one's.after buying said jet washers i found the one's on the car are the heated type.my question is,do the heated type actually heat up the water.or will the one's i have now be ok.thanks for any answers.

well, they heat the nozzles so that they don't freeze.

you can buy the heated mist nozzles for about £13 delivered (there is a link on here somewhere).

Yes its just the nozzles that heat , so when really cold the water can still freeze in the pipes

Even with my heated ones I find that if its cold, the heated ones arent going to help until the engine bay heats sufficiently to melt the ice.

I was hoping to get some, but will keep an eye out for cheapers!

Even with my heated ones I find that if its cold, the heated ones arent going to help until the engine bay heats sufficiently to melt the ice.

you need more/better screenwash solution.

£24?!!!! Glad I got mine when I did, £13 with delivery.

Obviously selling well so they've bumped the price up!! :(

I tend to leave mine diluted, then get caught out :D

thanks guys,have seen the heated ones on eBay at allen ford uk for £11.49 +p+p,but going to leave these unheated one's in for now like heidfirst says put good screenwash in it, as summer is coming lol.

do you mind sharing that link?

I am half tempted to pick myself up a pair at that price (as long as they are heated that is!)

genuine ford focus mk3 2011 on heated front jet washer. it says jet but it is the mist/spray type. yep they are heated. allenparts.com....

yep thems the ones.about £26 with the postage for a pair.

Someone piped me to the post there about jw racing coz i ordered mine off them the other week for the £12 then they were taking ages to arrive checked the website and theyd bumped them up to £24 Quid like but ull find some with the amount of links people have posted :) happy hunting haha

To be honest, just been looking around, £24 for the pair is the cheapest I have seen :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club