Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo -Volume control

poohbear

I hope you given poor Peppa some oinkment so that she feels better!

Failing that you could always give her some Oinksip instead!

Piglet says he can wait a bit longer.......................... :lol:

Terrible! lol :lol:

Hope Peppa gets better soon ;)

I hope you given poor Peppa some oinkment so that she feels better!

Failing that you could always give her some Oinksip instead!

Piglet says he can wait a bit longer.......................... :lol:

Peppa has some oinkment thanks hegdepig...but it's not working! All these brands of medicines make me feel pigsick you know :D

Peppa has some oinkment thanks hegdepig...but it's not working! All these brands of medicines make me feel pigsick you know :D

Guess you'd better trot down to the chemist and get her something that'll not bring her out in a rash.

That way maybe you can persuade Peppa to asswine herself to the job in trotter----pose for the camera to keep my pig from being pigged off! ;) ;)

HAHAHAHA! Ok, i'll have to take the photo today as I can't think of anymore piggy jokes!

Shouldn't have joked around. Guess who really has the flu now! (not swine flu I made add but I feel rough as!)

Shouldn't have joked around. Guess who really has the flu now! (not swine flu I made add but I feel rough as!)

Hope you feel better soon Pooh but you really must stop stroking all these pigs! :rolleyes:

Plenty of rest and some Oinksip (or should that be Lemsip) will make you feel less rough too. :)

I'm drinking lemon lemsip as we speak!

If I develop oinking I will inform you!

I'm drinking lemon lemsip as we speak!

If I develop oinking I will inform you!

Poor Poohbear, hope you feel better soon x

Hahahahaha! Thanks for that, made me smile :)

I am feeling a lot better today, have stopped sneezing my head off, just ache really badly and my back kills :( will probably go into work tomorrow if I feel a bit better.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what?

My volume has broken for the 5th time! So I have videoed it this time (would upload if i was clever) to take back to ford so they can actually believe me this time! Will be sure to take my oh with my this time!

Didnt go really quiet this time but had girls aloud blaring out!

• 4 weeks later...
Hello.

Wondered if anyone could help.

I have had my Fiesta since friday night.

Tonight, I started the car, made a phone call on the voice recognition, then turned the cd player on. The music came on but was very faint, like background noise and the volume button wouldn't work, it wouldnt work on the steering wheel either. I started the engine up several times to see if it would work but it didnt, got home, locked car, went inside, got my dad, came out, it worked again fine!

Does anyone know what could have happened? Do you think I should ring my dealer tomorrow?

Thanks.

Hi poohbear,im having the very same problem,had the car for just over a month now and its happened twice.Technology these days why cant they get things right first time? :angry:

Sorry to hear that. I'd insist they sort it, my complaint has gone off to Ford today in the post. See other topic on this!

Hi Poohbear, I occasionally get the same prob as you have with the volume control. Exactly as you describe it not adjust unless you turn car off for at least 10 mins. I have got 9500 miles on my car already being an instrutor car and the problem has only occured maybe 5 times in all those miles. I will def be mentioning it at its first service which will prob only be few weeks away for me. If you manage to solve the prob before me then let me know. Know doubt Ford will think the volume not working is a problem with the tyres or oil or brake lights or something equally stupid like that.

Have you read my Stereo 2 Topic post, it solves the problem (FINALLY) but it took me 5 attempts in the garage!!!

Ok my issue is very similar, can anyone actually say that Ford have a fix or have fixed it.

New 2009 Titan model Fiesta with factory fitted BT\hands free & usb support installed.

Most mornings and some times at night when I start up the hands free unit don't work and my usb\ipod connection won't either. Now I paid over £200 for this Ford option so I expect it to work every time.

Now the only fix I have found so far is get out lock up and wait a few minutes then unlock again, this seems to create a reset but its not 100% it can take 2 or 3 times before it works. Which is fine if you have the time to play musical cars?

The trouble with sending down the dealers is it don't fail every single day and not usually twice in the same day, seems pretty random or knows I'm driving. I know if I drop it into my Ford dealer he is going to say nothing wrong when we tested it. So if anyone out there knows of a techy term Ford use for this problem, something I can quote when booking it in I'll be most grateful. Today I also noticed the Radio was showing as on but no sound, until I started pressing buttons it suddenly found its Speakers.

Other than this problem I think the car is great.

update: i put the ford computer on my car on Friday there no codes but ford know there is a problem and will update us in the 3rd quarter of 09

Ok my issue is very similar, can anyone actually say that Ford have a fix or have fixed it.

New 2009 Titan model Fiesta with factory fitted BT\hands free & usb support installed.

Most mornings and some times at night when I start up the hands free unit don't work and my usb\ipod connection won't either. Now I paid over £200 for this Ford option so I expect it to work every time.

Now the only fix I have found so far is get out lock up and wait a few minutes then unlock again, this seems to create a reset but its not 100% it can take 2 or 3 times before it works. Which is fine if you have the time to play musical cars?

The trouble with sending down the dealers is it don't fail every single day and not usually twice in the same day, seems pretty random or knows I'm driving. I know if I drop it into my Ford dealer he is going to say nothing wrong when we tested it. So if anyone out there knows of a techy term Ford use for this problem, something I can quote when booking it in I'll be most grateful. Today I also noticed the Radio was showing as on but no sound, until I started pressing buttons it suddenly found its speakers.

Other than this problem I think the car is great.

I had the same problem ... they finally fixed mine (its a bit of a different problem) by videoing it. Video it on your phone the things which don't work and then show it to the mechanic who will be working on your car when you take it in.