Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Bulb Lists

DanGersFord

what bulbs are used for the boot light and glove box in a 06 focus?

• Like 1

thankyou, dam i should of asked earlier, just ordered 2 501's for my sides, could of saved a couple quid and got 4 haha

• Like 1

what bulbs are used for the boot light and glove box in a 06 focus?

As mentioned there: those fitments are T10

However the best upgrades i have found for these fitments are:

Boot:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400599409228?nav=SEARCH

Glovebox:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/350984403425?nav=SEARCH

You will notice the standard bulb in the glovebox doesn't sit inside the glovebox itself,

This pad can be stuck inside the glovebox itself with the cable feeding up to the bulb socket much better light.

Cheers len :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Has anyone found suitable LED replacements for the facelift Mk2 with the hi-spec rear light clusters?

The clusters have the clear lenses, rear lights as LED units then the brake light bulbs are red with offset AND staggered pins - my ST blew one of these a few months ago and without going on the web I struggled getting a replacement bulb from anywhere other than a Ford dealer.

The eBay seller I've got LED's off in the past couldn't help either :unsure:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Troy,

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

I've got the LED clusters too and it annoys me that the brakes are not LED.

The number on the bulbs is PR21W 12v, I can't find these either.

Will a single filament P21W fit?

If not does anyone know if we can we change the bulb holders for P21w or will that not work? Is it difficult?

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Alex

I didn't make any further progress with it sorry, would have been a 'nice to have' but had other electrical mods I needed to sort out first.

Off top of my head the best solutions would be to either change the bulb holder or perhaps try and modify the pins on a P21W so it suits the offset & staggered pin bulb holder.

I'd say changing the bulb holder would be the more robust fix, you will have lots of choice then which particular bulbs you decide to use and no worries about a bulb falling out etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What are people running in the numberplates

As you can buy the full units and you can the bulbs any ideas?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all.

Rather than start a new thread, I'll ask my quick question in here if you don't mind.

What is a canbus system for LED's? Is it something my Mk 2.5 Titanium will have?

Cheers :)

Kye

• 2 months later...

I have a genuine motorcraft 50W front fog lamp bulb for a mk2 (2004-2011) ford focus (I believe it also fits early focus c-max and possibly fiesta 04-08 too) for sale purchased from peoples ford - RRP was £30. Open to offers. Still brand new I thought I needed it but found it was only a loose connected when I went to replace it. Contact no 07792888605 email bradefc@hotmail.com

Pop it on the forum sale section for best attention.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I need to replace a bulb in the instrument panel in Focus LX 1.6i Auto (Estate automatic petrol). So I don't have to undo it twice, does anyone know what bulb type? Nothing in Owner's Guide.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im new to FOC, didn't really know where else to ask

I have a focus 07 zetec 1.6 and the interior map light is simply a bulb that looks more like the front side lights

It is not a festoon or any sort of LED as ive seen on the net and I cant find what size or bulb it is. This goes for the boot light aswell, having the same problem. the boot light bulb looks the same at the map light bulb.

Ive tried to fit a 501 LED W5W but the bulb wont work, if needed I can post a pic of the unit

would it be best to change the whole map light unit or does anyone know what bulb size it is?

Thanks

I suspect it's a 501 wedge but thwyvar single polarity so if it doesn't work, pull it out rotate it 180 degrees and reinstall. But as Clive says post a picture up for more advice

• Like 1

Aye, if LED Bulbs then polarity is important.

Just try turning them 180 degrees and see how you get on.

Also be aware that for some reason the mk2 Focus is particularly prone to blowing the courtesy light fuse if the bulbs are touched.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, heres a few pics

On the bulb is written 12v6wx

sorry website wont let me link the pics

I will upload them instead, can someone have a look, thanks guys

Aye when you load them up will take a look

the pics are up guys

Extreemly foggy :lol: almost looks like theres no image,

Thankfully th3 snow isint as bad in other areas.

No I'm using my phone so can't browse your gallery.. However if you link to it here then it can be seen by anyone