Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Bulb Lists

DanGersFord

On 19.02.2017 at 7:46 PM, crossie2709 said:

Yea they are straight fit5601407984c4b69ebef5ffcc22c97b02.jpg

994f3ad9c9eacb7362b7a20bb21db098.jpg

some rear led ? ( tailights)

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know the bulb size to the footwell lights for mk3.5 st 2017? 

They're a sealed LED unit afaik.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell if these are the right bulbs for my 2012 mk3 tit x? 

Sorry eBay link 😄

2 hours ago, bananacat said:

Can anyone tell if these are the right bulbs for my 2012 mk3 tit x? 

Sorry ebay link 😄

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222800079647

• 1 month later...

Any ideas on replacing the ambient lights in the footwell. Looks like an LED on a pcb? I want to change the colour from red to blue 🤦‍♂️

21 minutes ago, ROakley said:

Any ideas on replacing the ambient lights in the footwell. Looks like an LED on a pcb? I want to change the colour from red to blue 🤦‍♂️

Think that's right yes, the connector is a 3 pin setup. I looked but couldn't find anything online (didn't look hard) and I am not competent enough with a soldering iron to rig something up. If you come up with a part of a solution I'd love to hear about it

Hi Guys 

i have a 2015 zetec s (mk3.5) and id like to upgrade all my front bulbs to white units for a more modern look.

Headlights low and high beam, fog lights

Can anyone recommend what they use? 

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone changed the D3s bulbs? Can't work out how to change them 

9 hours ago, bananacat said:

Anyone changed the D3s bulbs? Can't work out how to change them 

Twist it anti clockwise until you can pull it back.  Release the connector from the bottom.  Pull the bulb free.  Swap the plastic collar onto the new bulb.  Refit in reversal.

Make sure you don't touch the bulb glass at any point btw.

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

Twist it anti clockwise until you can pull it back.  Release the connector from the bottom.  Pull the bulb free.  Swap the plastic collar onto the new bulb.  Refit in reversal.

Make sure you don't touch the bulb glass at any point btw.

Cheers but I'm having trouble actually getting to the bulb 😂

7 minutes ago, bananacat said:

Cheers but I'm having trouble actually getting to the bulb 😂

Oh!! :laugh: Remove the whole light cluster first! :wink:  

Haha thanks. I'll give it another go tomorrow 

• 2 weeks later...

Not looked under bonnet yet, too dark now, how easy is it to change nearside front indicator bulb on 2007mk 2 focus. I've got no manual or owt, and just wondered if any of you kind people could talk me thru' the procedure. Or should i just pop to Halfrauds and pay through the nose for them to rip..err do it for me?

Remove the headlight for easy access, it's just a single bolt on top and a plastic clip underneath.

The indicator bulb holder just twists to remove.  Then the bulb is a push and twist like any other bayonet bulb.

• Thanks 2

Looking at getting some white headlights and fog lights for my Ford Focus Zetec S 2015. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions which they use?

14 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Remove the headlight for easy access, it's just a single bolt on top and a plastic clip underneath.

The indicator bulb holder just twists to remove.  Then the bulb is a push and twist like any other bayonet bulb.

Cheers for that, turns out it was a very easy fix, i removed bulb as per your instructions, held it up to check element,  couldn't see any breakage, put bulb back in and 'hey presto' it's all good again, happy days, cheers. 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozz said:

Cheers for that, turns out it was a very easy fix, i removed bulb as per your instructions, held it up to check element,  couldn't see any breakage, put bulb back in and 'hey presto' it's all good again, happy days, cheers. 😀

No worries, free fixes are always the best!

• Like 1

Hello guys, so im a little confused here,

I have a focus 2015 zetec which does not have the LED daytime running lights however i was wanting to know if purchasing headlights which include this will work?

I have spoke to ford who advise they can't do this

Help please

• 2 months later...

Anyone care to inform us of what bulbs are in the instrument cluster/binnacle?

5 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Anyone care to inform us of what bulbs are in the instrument cluster/binnacle?

Hi Mate this where I got mine  PLCC-2 3528 SMD`s      https://www.crazyleds.co.uk/PLCC-2-3528/?utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

cheers

Alan

I think that these instrument bulbs are capless types but wish to know their number which would relate to size. Where did you get the idea that they are SMD LED? Perhaps I should say that the ones I am referriing to are for a MK1 1.6 LX of 2004.

1 hour ago, Milkman said:

I think that these instrument bulbs are capless types but wish to know their number which would relate to size. Where did you get the idea that they are SMD LED? Perhaps I should say that the ones I am referriing to are for a MK1 1.6 LX of 2004.

Hi Mate yep that makes difference lol they not smd`s they small cap bulbs T5 I think 

cheers

Alan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club