Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Voice Control (Needs Programming With Ids?)

Gaz RS

I've just retrofitted Bluetooth/ Voice control with USB to my 2009 RS. Everything works apart from voice control, I have read that this needs to be enabled with IDS and also that the second hand module may need the vin number changed to that of my car.

Can anyone offer any advice or take me through the procedures please?

Thanks.

It needs switched on via ids before it works mate i assume youve fitted the microphone and the stalk with talk feature as well and the overhead trim panel tgat houses the mic

It needs switched on via ids before it works mate i assume youve fitted the microphone and the stalk with talk feature as well and the overhead trim panel tgat houses the mic

Yep all fitted but no response from pressing voice button on stalk, I can stream music from phone, play music from USB and make and receive calls.

I would like to go to the dealers with some understanding of the procedure.

Yeah it needs programmed lenny or stoney will likely know how you do it via ids i know its problematic many peopke have to disconnect the box for 15 mins even after it works

Have you tried ELMConfig , just to see if adding the tick in Voice section works?

Have you tried ELMConfig , just to see if adding the tick in Voice section works?

I was wondering if that would work, I don't have one though.

It might be worth a try , for the price of £10 , it's got to be worth a go

Worth a try but im sure its ids only

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club