Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Reviews Are In!

Mark M.K

Car has cost £5,500 including buying, repairing and then modifying so it's not too bad really. Already have a diesel Zetec S coming for the newbie :P so it's a tough decision really, I mean if I wrote my colt off, I could just say oops and repair, whereas a brand new £18k car... not a happy situation.

Looks like i got to wait until nextweek as my car is still at dagtops , i was told there's a backlog of about 2,000 cars waiting to be shipped to dealers across the country , Ford is having problems making March deliveries on fiestas , b Max's an kugas all being new models .

Any one got there ST yet or you all been told next week like me ?

Looks like i got to wait until nextweek as my car is still at dagtops , i was told there's a backlog of about 2,000 cars waiting to be shipped to dealers across the country , Ford is having problems making March deliveries on fiestas , b Max's an kugas all being new models .

ive heard nothing car has been in flushing compound since 15th march ment to be with my dealer on the 30th so who knows

Edited by Mark M.K
fixed quote

Got a call today, to say my ST2 is on UK tarmac but got to wait until next week for it to get to Nottingham from somewhere down south.

Hey ho, at least all the !Removed! snow & road salt should have been washed away by then

If your ST is in the UK it will be at dagtops which is dagenham as they come in on fords own ferry , mine arrived on the 23rd an has been there all week , my dealer has prioritised my car to be delivered but there are 2,000 cars waiting to be transported around the UK .

ive heard nothing car has been in flushing compound since 15th march ment to be with my dealer on the 30th so who knows

Any delivery news on your car ? Mine is still at dagtops in dagenham , Fords are still having trouble shipping cars to the dealers ! I was told estimated ETA on or before 6th to my dealer meaning got to wait until next week again ? And if you wanna laugh they registered my car on the 28th march and my V5 document arrived yesterday in the post so i have paperwork and a new ST KEYRING i purchased but no keys or car .

Any delivery news on your car ? Mine is still at dagtops in dagenham , Fords are still having trouble shipping cars to the dealers ! I was told estimated ETA on or before 6th to my dealer meaning got to wait until next week again ? And if you wanna laugh they registered my car on the 28th march and my V5 document arrived yesterday in the post so i have paperwork and a new ST KEYRING i purchased but no keys or car .

Snap i signed for mine on the 23rd march i have my v5 and finance docs in the post and i now have a eta of 13th april and i have to start paying for it on the 27th not funny Ford

Snap i signed for mine on the 23rd march i have my v5 and finance docs in the post and i now have a eta of 13th april and i have to start paying for it on the 27th not funny Ford

No its not funny , i looked on autotrader on sunday an see a black one advertised for immediate delivery , it was a car they had in stock on the forecourt for sale not acustomers ? Looked again later and it had gone , must of been sold that day !

Thats what gets you upset wen you see some dealers may have had the odd one in ? not heard of anyone taking delivery yet on here .

I am pee'd off as told my dealer i wasn't going to tax or service my p/x which were due in march if he could deliver my new ST2 in march which hasn't happened and as a result handed over my s1600 last thursday an now got no car , lucky i got use of another car thou . He has asked me twice if i will pay the difference in full ( my p/x had no outsatnding finance an paying cash for the new one ) otherwise i'd have been signing a finance agreement like you have so he only has my deposit an old car so far in payment .

and your only in essex im in salisbury wlitshire if ford are over streched why dont they use another haulage firm as well as there own

My dealer phoned me just over an hour ago to update me on my car , it's still at dagtops as there's a backlog of about 1500 to be delivered to the dealers . He told me there dealership is waiting on about 30 cars of all models and spoke directly with the holding yard an they hopefully are getting some transporter deliveries tomorrow and Saturday so fingers crossed mine is on one : )

Hopefully will be cleared by end of April or I'll be running around in my Colt, and she's not so good on public roads -.-

Hopefully will be cleared by end of April or I'll be running around in my Colt, and she's not so good on public roads -.-

i hope i get mine before the end of april or i will have made a months payment and have no car

Same story here lol, and I'd imagine in quite a few cases. Bad organisation, not only are builds delayed, the deliveries are too.

Just seen a white ST this morning out on the road, first one I've see in the flesh, in white, looked ace!

If you are in the Crewe area, Bristol street has got a demo one in. They have got a black and white one, one I think is a customer order and the other is the demo..

hi all

just been into my local dealer about ordering an st1 in white and was told if i order today it will arrive back end of june!.

8-12 weeks is normal for a factory order.

I've not had my V5 yet and mine was signed for & registered during the last week of March. But I have got my ST2.

Sorry couldn't resist it. :lol:

Mine has been stuck at dagtops for 2 weeks , if the deliveries weren't so slow to the dealers i would of had mine about the 28th March an what makes it worse is i am only 25miles from dagenham and can't understand why it's still there ?

Anyway on a good note how is yours , is it everything they say it is an fun :)

Anyway on a good note how is yours , is it everything they say it is an fun :)

Sorry again couldn't resist my previous comment.

The ST2 is a completely different car to the S1600, mine was the original 120ps and there's no comparison between the two. The ST sticks to the road, acceleration is fantastic and the tones of the engine & exhaust are superb. The seats are extremely comfortable and the dark roof lining really sets off the interior.

Here's a few photos after I've spent all day today cleaning it.

0DC74A44-ADC4-4B28-B1F8-AF830C2E7D36-164

19FF270F-4F28-4D0A-B79A-D4C4D78D7AAC-164

07F98E65-5869-4E9A-BD16-3DCCF44EB999-164

FF03CD85-FF12-490E-8779-74E7DB60EBC7-164

8193ECB9-A79C-436F-AB36-567D453561F3-164

7D6C00FD-8B3B-4D6F-AB75-34409B7C248A-164

• Like 1

Looks nice :) mine is in frozen white an got big plans for it and paint the lower front grille plus the fog light surrounds in gloss black and maybe the mirrors or go for mountune carbon mirror covers , also waiting to see what power upgrades mountune bring out :) I was impressed with my s1600 134ps but it lacked power an stopping power so i know the st will be what I've been missing not having a turbo car for 3 years after down grading from my focus st225 .

Can't wait and hopefully will get mine the coming week :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just joined today, so be gentle :)

The Telegraph reviewed the ST the other day: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/car-manufacturers/ford/10002899/2013-Ford-Fiesta-ST-review.html

I'm seriously thinking of ordering an ST-2 but haven't had the chance to test drive one yet. Does anyone have any comments regarding the Telegraph's reviewer's comments regarding the firm ride & "... vibration at about 2,000, which fizzes through the major controls"? This is the first time I've read any negative comments in regard vibrations so just wanted to be sure this wasn't an issue / something to be concerned about.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Looks nice :) mine is in frozen white an got big plans for it and paint the lower front grille plus the fog light surrounds in gloss black and maybe the mirrors or go for mountune carbon mirror covers , also waiting to see what power upgrades mountune bring out :) I was impressed with my s1600 134ps but it lacked power an stopping power so i know the st will be what I've been missing not having a turbo car for 3 years after down grading from my focus st225 .

Can't wait and hopefully will get mine the coming week :)

Hi, Firstly just looked at your gallery and the car looks amazing!! I was just wondering did you finance it? on a pcp? Im currently on a PCP with a Zetec S and am moving to an ST. So I gave the dealer £1000 and my monthly's will be just short of £300 does that seem really high? :unsure:

Hope your enjoying the car!!

Hi, Firstly just looked at your gallery and the car looks amazing!! I was just wondering did you finance it? on a pcp? Im currently on a PCP with a Zetec S and am moving to an ST. So I gave the dealer £1000 and my monthly's will be just short of £300 does that seem really high? :unsure:

Hope your enjoying the car!!

Hi Welshy , thanks for the nice comments :) i paid cash for my mine as saved up £11k over 2 years plus my s1600 was also finance free and got £9750 for that with a cash balance of £6100 for the St , please note i get ford discount off my dad so i save a further £1700 off the list paying under £16k :)

I am enjoying the car very much and spent more time cleaning it than driving it , its only done 660miles in the 7weeks of ownership as i am currently looking for work as was made redundant 6 months ago , lucky i had savings and a good payout after 15 years service as i was going to wait abit longer before ordering but thought no i got to be one of the first ones getting it so took the plunge :)

Well my motor is early! It'll be ready for Friday, and is in a local shop for a full body wrap Monday :P