Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Light Removal - Mk2

salsheikh

guys,

has anybody changed their rear lights on a mk2 Focus?

Any tips?

I couldnt see a guide on here...

How do you mean changed mate ??? Just taking them out or swapping to newer ones ?

Just two screws lo remove and pull off.

The main connection plug is behind the trim in the boot behind where the light sits.

cheers Clive.

Mike, I am selling some FK LED ones but Charlie (Brigante) wants to see how they look so was going to fit them just to take a photo with them fitted/lit up

I am selling some FK LED ones but Charlie (Brigante) wants to see how they look so was going to fit them just to take a photo with them fitted/lit up

Bad enough that you need to sell them after purchasing for your own motor,

Without making you fit them to your own motor just to confirm your inital thoughts of them being an enhancement,

Only to remove them again and sell them,

But if you must then;

Just remove the two screws inside the boot door section,

And pull the units gently off the ball joints to remove,

Remember to use some sealant over the holes before re applying youre lights thats where they leak from to the interior

I feel really bad now

Mate if it's hassle then seriously don't worry about it. Don't need to see em fitted. But can you tell me if the indicators are led as well or if they have a normal bulb?

If you could take a photo of just one of em out of the box (not fitted) that would be great just so I can see how dark they actually are cause they look quite light on the picture

It is proper wounding that you bought em for your own car n ain't keeping em

You sure there's no way of keeping em yourself n raising the funds some other way?? They'd look a load better on your motor than mine that's for sure

thanks for the tip Arthur

Charlie - dont worry about it - its not a big job and if it helps to sell the light then its a no brainer!

Not too fussed that i wont be fitting them...one day i will buy some again - just dont tell the wife!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club