Do Not Sell My Personal Information

18" Alloys On Mk7

Jwsturner

Hi, has anyone got 18" alloys fitted? Are there any problems?. My street pack ones need straightening an two need a refurbishment. Was thinking of just replacing them. Probably stick with 17" was just curious about the 18"

No problems whatsoever with the 18's fitting wise, won't rub at all if fitted with 35 profile's, just there's the problem - a 35 profile tyre. Doesn't soak up anything at all. I'd stick with 17's personally (despite the fact I won't go above 16 :P )

The only thing I would say is there an absolute pig to clean, trust me I know ;)

What colour alloys do you think will look good on a vision blue fez. I'm thinking of white team dynamics imola. But they also do shadow chrome and silver.

ie have 18" inch on my fiesta, with 215/35 tires in front, and 225/35 in back, no problem there.

https://plus.google.com/photos/111585389577961852603/albums/5752360534232473329?authkey=CLbksb7DocCyuAE

Your roads are probably smooth as Egyptian silk though! UK roads are more like tarmac-ed Swiss cheese.... :wacko:

the roads in denmark are in bad shape to, and jes it is a bumpi ride.

they came with the car, when ie borth it.

the 18" wheels are for sale, and woth like to go down to 17" or 16" wheels.

jwsturner. go fore the shadow chrome wheels, they loock nice on dark colors cars.

• 6 years later...

Mine b4 & After id go 17" silver 🙂

Fez Titainium 31-3-19.jpg

Fiesta Titainium 2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Just noticed this forum I'm currently a new owner of a ford fiesta st mk7 what's peoples views on putting 18 inch alloys on it and if a 7.5 8 width would be to much and cause issues with rubbing anyhelp appreciated 

It would look cool but have you thought about the size up mite make your car a bit slower with the extra weight

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club