Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Towbar Key For Focus Zetec

bondmeister

Hi, can anybody help I've a factory fitted removable towbar but no key !! Can anybody tell me what they look like and where I can get one ?? Any help much appreciated I have an 04 mk1 facelift.

Welcome along!

have a word with your Ford dealer, they should be able to give you some details, if you dont want to pay them you can google search the details they give for alternative suppliers...

Hi and welcome :)

Have moved your topic to the Focus section.

post a pic of bar pls or detachable neck...as im sure brink make the bars for ford ,now called thule.. i can poss get a key any numbers near key slot?

I will upload a couple of picks tomorrow. I've been into my local dealership but no luck. There is some info on a plate will I will try and show. Thanks for all ya help.

Here are a few pictures to maybe help with my problem. Cheerspost-39823-0-91477900-1362675275_thumb.jpost-39823-0-30736900-1362675303_thumb.jpost-39823-0-18145700-1362675325_thumb.j

That is indeed a thule (Brink) towbar.

You should have a lock code on the lock face itself.

If you can find/read it then try here for a key to fit-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRINK-TOWBAR-KEYS-CUT-TO-YOUR-CODE-PROFESSIONAL-LOCKSMITH-SERVICE-/281075752766?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item41716b9f3e

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club