Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Skirts

tark99

Hi

I'm thinking of having side skirts fitted, do you think i should go to fords and buy there's or have them off e-bay ( cheaper and are they ok and do they fit ok), as anybody got any tips for us, i have been quoted £150 to £200 at my local body shop for fitting. thanks a lot.

anthony

I think a Fiesta looks naked without them! Was that £200 JUST for fitting or painting too?

You can get some fairly decent aftermarket sideskirts online try gumtree aswel. Always adds to the visual appearance of your car :)

hi

thanks lads the £200 was for painting and fitting. wot i'm worried about buying off sites like e-bay is they say it's genuine ford skirts,and then they say moulded from original ford skirts and i'm worried they are not going to fit right.

• 6 years later...

Hi

I would rather try local scrap yards buy 2 decent 1s off different cars if you have to for about 50 quid then have them resprayed your gunna have to get them sprayed anyway then peace of mind you know they are original ford 1s they come off really easy clips and bonded. imo i have found that parts from eBay need fettleing to fit correctly id personally keep well away if you want a reliable part.

Genuine Ford ones are £130 painted and fitted by Ford here. You might be surprised - see what your nearest large Ford dealer charges. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club