Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Speakers

b1g_dav3

Hey folks, quick question here; what are the Speakers in the Zetec (S) and Titanium spec vehicles, as I understand they're different?

The Titanium is listed as having 8 Speakers whereas Zetec (S) only have 6 Speakers, so what's the difference, are all the speakers different in the Titanium, or is it just slapping in another speaker somewhere?

Looking at an upgrade, but don't really want to end up with some crappy after market ones I end up wasting on, would rather spend on a sub.

- Thanks

Six speaker set up is four front and two rear, main speaker in the front door with the tweeter near the interior handle, rear speaker in the rear door or quater panel but on the eight speaker set up the rear Speakers have a tweeter built in to the main speaker

Going by Ford's website the eight speaker set up is Titanium and Titanium X only, six on the Zetec and Zetec S

That's a lot of Speakers :D

So the rear's are just a coaxial?

Know if the front's get upgraded or is it just the rear ones?

Looks like just the rears are changed, fronts left as they are

The best oem Speakers are the ones which come with the Sony headunit.

I upgraded all off them myself in my old Fiesta. Only cost me £80

Which Speakers were they in that one? Also thinking of an under-seat sub. Not a big one, probably a Pioneer I've found for around £170ish.

These are what I ordered for a 5 Door:

Ford-Front
Speaker (Tweeter)
Part Number:
1678269(QTY2)

Ford-Speaker
(Woofer)
Part Number:
1678270(QTY2)

Ford-Rear
Speaker
Part Number:
1678271(QTY2)

They are all plastic rather than paper cones and the rears have a tweeter built in.

These are what I ordered for a 5 Door:

Ford-Front

Speaker (Tweeter)
Part Number:

1678269(QTY2)

Ford-Speaker

(Woofer)

Part Number:

1678270(QTY2)

Ford-Rear

Speaker

Part Number:

1678271(QTY2)

They are all plastic rather than paper cones and the rears have a tweeter built in.

That looks cheap enough to do!

How simple is it to swap them out?

That looks cheap enough to do!

How simple is it to swap them out?

Pretty simple once you know how to take the door cards off (I followed iNath's video for fronts and used Haynes for rear). Then as they are oem, just unscrew the old ones, disconnect the speaker plug and put the new one in its place.

I took loads of pics of the process but don't think I uploaded them in the end. Will see if I can dig them out.

Pretty simple once you know how to take the door cards off (I followed iNath's video for fronts and used Haynes for rear). Then as they are oem, just unscrew the old ones, disconnect the speaker plug and put the new one in its place.

I took loads of pics of the process but don't think I uploaded them in the end. Will see if I can dig them out.

Awesome sounds like another change for me!

Where do you do a search for the parts? >.<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club