Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Year Service ?

Bigpig

Just got my reminder for my first service.

Which one is due? value service? 99 pounds

Normally take my cars to a mate to do.

Where ever you decide to take your car , you need to keep in the FOrd guide lines of Ford parts and Book Stamp , to keep your warranty , 99 pounds is not too bad for a dealer

Where ever you decide to take your car , you need to keep in the FOrd guide lines of Ford parts and Book Stamp , to keep your warranty , 99 pounds is not too bad for a dealer

year for the first couple if years it will be with the dealer.

Just on the ford website it says value service 99quid and interm service 129 or close to that not sure what the difrence is.

£99 value service is only for cars 3yrs or older.

Believe 1st service is a interim service, being oil and filter and pollen filter. Approx £130 for petrol, £156 diesel

Independent mate has to be VAT registered to comply with warranty rules.

If I were you i'd take it to ford then no worrys if you need warranty work doing in future.

£99 value service is only for cars 3yrs or older.

Believe 1st service is a interim service, being oil and filter and pollen filter. Approx £130 for petrol, £156 diesel

Independent mate has to be VAT registered to comply with warranty rules.

If I were you i'd take it to ford then no worrys if you need warranty work doing in future.

Thank you. Yeah going to stick ford garages for now. They give me a 5year warranty if I do so.

With my 307 which I had from new I stuck to pug garages until she was about 5-6 then things started to break and fall off so my mate was a better option to the value of the car and repair bills.

It's minor/minor/major?