Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"taking Oval To Blue Horizon" Lenny's Build Thread 2010-2015

Lenny

Hi Lenny seen my twin rear exit exhausts like your focus?

Yunii

• Like 2

On 12/17/2014 at 6:04 PM, yunii said:

Hi Lenny seen my twin rear exit exhausts like your focus?

Yunii

Not saw no?

ill have a look on your build thread now, 🙂

Here's a link to Yunii's build thread if anyone else wants to have a look: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43263-focus-titanium-mk25-build-diary-has-started/page-25#entry436660

Hi lenny you see my bum cheeks like your bum cheeks?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bum cheeks? Where did that come from?

from having 3kids still not as big as Lennys from the block tho

• Like 3

10 per pulse to see Santa Claus today,

If you have a pulse they charge 10 euro,

Cost me 30 euro for one picture!!

I told em he better follow through with the list or ill be sorting him out 30 quid!!

Then the obese Bastille says " ill bring you those red socks you wanted daddy"

So now; not only am i down 30 euro but ive also gotta source and purchase a pair of red socks to produce on Christmas Morning, because that obese prick said he would bring em to me.

Talk about landing you in a situation.

I left shaking my fist back at em...

Love does not describe how i feel Santa....

Got my hair cut for 9euro!! And for that i got to sit for 20 minutes.

Vicki says "i was gonna ask em to give you the snip instead of socks"

IMG_20141220_145826_zps5mwhqv8c.jpg

• Like 4

Firstly Lenny and Vicki I apologise for not been on and keeping up with your situation with the little one, really happy he is Ok and home, also glad you seem to be on the mend big lad lol. Hope you all have a top Christmas and new year.

Lenny will you ever stop modding that car, I doubt it so keep up the good work.

Stay safe, well under the thumb its the only way mate. :P

• Like 2

Firstly Lenny and Vicki I apologise for not been on and keeping up with your situation with the little one, really happy he is Ok and home, also glad you seem to be on the mend big lad lol. Hope you all have a top Christmas and new year.

Lenny under the thumb lol there's not a thumb big enough ... Thanks George happy Christmas to you & yours ⛄️

• Like 1

Hi George,

Happy Christmas and New Years mate,

I got your email few weeks back but as you can see things were fairly busy and moral was on a rollercoaster,

Modding is on hold now until next month but no sign of stopping just yet lol

• Like 1

Just like wish Vicki & Lenny & all the familly happy xmas & new year especially the newcomer.

Regards.

Yunii & familly

• Like 1

Just like wish Vicki & Lenny & all the familly happy xmas & new year especially the newcomer.

Regards.

Yunii & familly

Thanks very much Yunii mate,

Happy Christmas to you and your family aswell hope Santa brings you somthing nice for the focus.

Thanks very much Yunii mate,

Happy Christmas to you and your family aswell hope Santa brings you somthing nice for the focus.

Thanks mate , i hope he does but these days he's not sat in Woolworths but on eBay shop

Lol!

Yunii

• Like 1

Christmas Eve Update:

Well literally just in the door this morning :)

Special thanks to Dave at AutoStar shop on eBay my number one supplier of quality automotive electrical equipment.

And

Also top respect to the man in the Nightline Van @parcelmotel for making today's update possible

So what's in the box,

Well I've tidied up me eBay watch list by purchasing all items required from AutoStar.

IMG_20141224_082942_zpsqaavga0x.jpg

The DVR system installation can now be finalised and guide completed thanks to the arrival of the USB socket kit and piggy back fuse adaptor which plugs in to fuse number F100 on the top left corner of the neighbouring fuse board allowing power flow to the DVR System only when engine is active.

Link USB kit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181422922118?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Link Piggy back fuse: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180735820543?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_20141224_091606_zpscpgyjsk1.jpg

IMG_20141224_091703_zpsuklekdss.jpg

IMG_20141224_091502_zpszajl7kga.jpg

Other items purchased are :

4 metres of twin core 10amp cable

Link to 10Amp Cable (sold in lots of 2M): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170680456683?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_20141224_091633_zpsblojx2fx.jpg

plan to route it from centre console to the inside of the boot door in spring when the car is stripped,

No idea what this cable will be used for yet but good idea to install when car is stripped and the boot door is one place that doesn't have any ignition live feeds to splice in to,

Could also be used as audio feed who knows,

Maybe an electronic reg plate curtain :lol:

And finally some non adhesive 19mm loom tape:

Link to 19mm non adhesive loom tape: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180732016960?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_20141224_091026_zpsh0q8uac9.jpg

Ideal for spiraling along a group of audio or power cables when routing them down the body of the car,

Non adhesive makes is so much easier to work with at a later date too.

That's the Christmas Eve update finished, thank you all for following throughout the year,

Happy Christmas and New Years,

Progress is set to continue at the middle to end of January onwards.

• Like 4

thanks for the update lenny .

merry Christmas & happy new year to you Vicky and the baby.

look forward to the updates in the new year

• Like 1

thanks for the update lenny .

merry Christmas & happy new year to you Vicky and the baby.

look forward to the updates in the new year

Thanks Barry,

Merry Christmas mate,

Managed to get the USB socket kit installed yesterday before santa arrived,

Ive updated the DVR install guide last night see link:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/65147-guide-fitting-dual-camera-dvr-system-focus-mk2-mk25/

IMG_20141224_132312_zpsqfo7lwcl.jpg

IMG_20141224_133709_zpso9slbwj0.jpg

Didn't get it fully wired though,

As i only had one crimp ring terminal left in my inventory,

I used a new crimp pliers which were more powerful than im used to :rolleyes:

Split the ring terminal in half and made baby Jesus Cry,

Sped round to three motorfactors at 16:00 yesterday to purchase a replacement ring terminal but all closed,

So ill complete it at weekend.

Tadhg is in full support today y'all

IMG_20141225_112159_zpsznlddbif.jpg

• Like 5

Small bit of progress:

Went to Halfords yesterday and purchased replacement crimp ring terminal for the earth feed on the USB kit they were 2.75 but i got them for 2.33 using the forum Discount Card ;)

IMG_20141229_162443_zpsofdqad6_edit_1419

DVR system is now hard wired in to car. Nice blue light in rear of glovebox :)

IMG_20141224_170311_zpsa18unghh.jpg

IMG_20141229_170249_zps9wtnngj_edit_1419

Got bored yesterday and purchased can of grey paint to seal the MDF panel in the boot compartment,

IMG_20141229_141609_zps8u3zgo8_edit_1419

I mainly wanted to colour the interior cavity back area as the front will be sprayed with Aerosol Glue prior to coating with black Autoleads Carpet when the holes have been drilled for the 4 Channel Amp.

IMG_20141230_144704_zpsbdm3cp2_edit_1419

IMG_20141230_145236_zpsa9qgraqh.jpg

Just sprayed a small coat on the front area to rough it up assisting the bonding at later date.

IMG_20141230_145212_zpsebphnoza.jpg

Also got first smile today :lol:

IMG_20141230_142020_zpsypw5oxl_edit_1419

I think he's got some mental super powers caught him trying to control things with his mind check this out y'all:

IMG_20141229_135007_zps9nfjuuz_edit_1419

• Like 3

One of these might be good for you Lenny! I managed to get one cheaper earlier in the year and they're a must have now!!

eBay 191092908895

• Like 1

One of these might be good for you Lenny! I managed to get one cheaper earlier in the year and they're a must have now!!

eBay 191092908895

Looks good mate,

Although I'm at the end of my wiring plans now i anticipate using another four maybe five crimp ring terminals and that's about it,

Local motor factors sells them for 50 cents each so ill just purchase there and be done,

By the time i ship that kit over it would cost me almost double mate,

I've purchased gold plated female spade crimps for the Speakers already so more/less sorted.

However if i was starting to mod the car at the beginning that kit would have been well worth investing in Cheers

• Like 1

Aah fair enough! I paid £3.70 for mine when I got them but i think they may have been from a closing down sale or something as the seller's no longer on eBay.

I bought mine because I couldn't find the connectors I wanted at a decent price.. Now I've used almost the full box! Surprised as when I opened it I thought "why the hell did I buy all of these?!" Haha

Postage sounds like a real pain to northern Ireland! Is it expensive for letters/packets aswell or just parcels?

• Like 1

Aah fair enough! I paid £3.70 for mine when I got them but i think they may have been from a closing down sale or something as the seller's no longer on eBay.

I bought mine because I couldn't find the connectors I wanted at a decent price.. Now I've used almost the full box! Surprised as when I opened it I thought "why the hell did I buy all of these?!" Haha

Postage sounds like a real pain to northern Ireland! Is it expensive for letters/packets aswell or just parcels?

I'm in Southern Ireland that's the problem,

Northern Ireland is still Royal Mail so they get free shipping, that's why i occasionally use ParcelMotel as they receive parcels to address in northern Ireland and forward them to an address in southern Ireland but cheapest they charge is 3.50

Without parcel motel could be £25 to ship a shoe box from UK to Ireland or Ireland to UK

Tis mad when shipping to northern Ireland as its same cost as shipping overseas to say London,

I could drive up to Derry for £25 :lol:

It's always been that way so no point complaining really, if we want it we gotta pay thats how it is.

Ooh! My mistake!

So, you could live just across the border with a Royal Mail post office a few miles away & get charged a fortune for it to be delivered to your house... But normal rates if you drive for 10 minutes? That's just silly! So do Royal Mail have to transfer it to a local post service? Or just deliver to you at a massive cost?

• Like 1

Could be a business idea for you... Your own postal company! Start of as a man & his FORD van.. Or a focus with a trailer then build upto a fleet of fords! ;)

Then you'd have hundreds of fords to mod aswell!

• Like 1

Ooh! My mistake!

So, you could live just across the border with a Royal Mail post office a few miles away & get charged a fortune for it to be delivered to your house... But normal rates if you drive for 10 minutes? That's just silly!

no mistake mate I've no problem with anyone, i grew up on the border county and yeah that's how it is lol

So do Royal Mail have to transfer it to a local post service? Or just deliver to you at a massive cost?

Royal Mail pass it over to "AnPost" (on pust) which is the mon-fri postal service in Ireland we don't get Saturday post.

Could be a business idea for you... Your own postal company! Start of as a man & his FORD van.. Or a focus with a trailer then build upto a fleet of fords! ;)

Then you'd have hundreds of fords to mod aswell!

Ah see now your just taken the Mickey alltogether Kieran Seriously. :/
  • Like 1