Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Accessories 2009, from where?

johnnymac16

Hi guys, Im looking at getting a few accessories for my new fiesta titanium,

firstly im after the following...

lower rear bumper difuser & scuff plate stainless steel ones.

any idea where best to order from ?

Your local dealer will be the best place. Talk to the parts deparment

;) cheaper on eBay. If you add up the full cost from fordpartsuk it comes to....£53.51 :o

eBay..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Ford-Fiesta-MK7-...A1%7C240%3A1318

£47.90. However i do belive the dealers are cheaper.

fordpartsuk prices have gone up since I bought mine, I didn't pay as much as they are now luckily.

Those scuff plates do look nice and I would consider buying them myself, but they are really expensive for two bits of thin aluminium. I wonder how long it will be before other companies start making accessories for the new shape fiesta, because surely none genuine parts will be equally as good and probablt cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...
Those scuff plates do look nice and I would consider buying them myself, but they are really expensive for two bits of thin aluminium. I wonder how long it will be before other companies start making accessories for the new shape fiesta, because surely none genuine parts will be equally as good and probablt cheaper.

Also thinking of the scuff plates, not sure whether to go for the Ford ones at £47.18 collected or the lockwood ones at £29.45 delivered, only difference i can see is the Ford ones have the word Fiesta in the middle of the plate for £17 extra, anybody had any experience of the lockwood / Ford plates?

the ford ones are not £47 quid, i got them at my local dealer in bexley for £31 so that was well worth it, an looks a treat

the ford ones are not £47 quid, i got them at my local dealer in bexley for £31 so that was well worth it, an looks a treat

Strange unless there is more than one type, my local Ford dealer and on line Ford dealers are quoting £47, have you still got the part number for the cheaper ones so i can make enquirys........cheers

Different dealers charge different prices. Ford give them a price and they add a mark up on them. Also most Ford Dealerships give a good discount to loyal repeat customers. I usually get 10% on parts and cars and 20% on accessories at my local. Also, FordpartsUK are a Ford Dealership, they are the web shop of some Ford Dealership in Wiltshire.

Heres why you should get the scuff plates...

Image017.jpg

How do they fit on? do you have them to the bodyshop?

They just stick on over the paint work--I have them on mine too.

As well as looking nice they also protect the inner door sills.

I like that. Think its a nice touch. Is it really just stick on?

Want them now - I am a brat aint I? but think this forum is no good for me, if I had not of joined here I would never have seen the link for Mountune and now I have see these scuff plates, better start walking the streets at night may earn myself an extra few quid a night if anyone is desperate ROFL

Want them now - I am a brat aint I? but think this forum is no good for me, if I had not of joined here I would never have seen the link for Mountune and now I have see these scuff plates, better start walking the streets at night may earn myself an extra few quid a night if anyone is desperate ROFL

:lol:

you have pm :P

:lol: Get them, you know you want to. Just don't start walking the streets ;)

Strange unless there is more than one type, my local Ford dealer and on line Ford dealers are quoting £47, have you still got the part number for the cheaper ones so i can make enquirys........cheers

its the same one in those pics, i got a good deal.. i blame my noseyness of being well known to ford in bex. they even fitted them for me.

I like that. Think its a nice touch. Is it really just stick on?

Yes, really.

Just peel off, position and stick on!

Scuff plates I mean!!!!!! ;) :D